"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This: It's Sweetest Day!

Friday, October 15, 2021

Saturdays At Shop This: It's Sweetest Day!

 

It's sweetest day and "Mr. Shop This" is taking me on a road trip, back to his under grad school. I am looking forward to the sweet memories and a new adventure. Whatever you are doing, I hope that you feel loved.  Today's links are all about things I love, styles you will love, and even a little romance. Enjoy and have a great weekend.


A Fine Romance: After the Covid shut down of last year, my nails are short, but neat. And they always look fresh and shiny in Deborah Lippmann's treatment based Nail Polish. A fine Romance goes with everything. Find it at Nordstrom.

Sweet Treats: Shop the Flash Sale at Mrs. Prindable's this weekend and save on Halloween Treats! Those apples are yummy!

Peace, Love, World's Reverse French Terry Pullover is all about comfort and joy. It even comes with a positive loving affirmation.  

If you "love" a good tee you will find one at Velvet by Spencer Graham. Mine are super soft and comfy. Love the little details. And they are all 25% off (and so is everything else) with Code: 25FAM

I know that you love a stylish value as much as I do. This Staud leather and suede tote feels like a steal at under $300. The look is that of a much more expensive bag. Shop it at Net-a-Porter and/or Saks

No Tricks Just Treats: Send some sweet treats for Halloween. You will find a clever collection at MOUTH. Think Brown Butter Milk Chocolate and Madagascar Bourbon Chocolate Bars, Maple Bacon Lollipops, and so much more. Perfect for sending off to college.

I love to cook, and recently picked up two saucepans by GreenPan. Oh how do I love them...let me count the ways. Most importantly their "non stick" surface is non toxic, which is so important to me. They are attractive and even come in chic shades. And finally, clean up is a dream. Shop their 50% off Fall Sale this weekend.

Don't you just love to get cozy at home during brisk fall days and nights? Do it for 25% less at Lulu & Georgia.  I am loving their sheepskin rugs! And it is always fun to save on candles. They have an interesting collection.

Modern Romance: Planning a romantic getaway or an evening in together? Something from Lunya will be chic, comfy, and stylishly sexy in pima cotton or pure silk. I have one of their lounge outfits, and love it. While you are shopping you will be offered $20 off your first order. Good stuff!


Kisses to you all for following along. And as my Mom always said: "just be sweet," this weekend and always.

XOXOX
Deb




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.