"" Shop This: That Summer Feeling

Monday, June 21, 2021

That Summer Feeling

 


Back from a quick getaway. I missed you, but the rest and relaxation was much needed. The first day of summer,  got lost in the mix of Father's Day, this year. So I thought that I'd start the summer off right with a few things that will give you that summer feeling. 


Chiller Hamper For Two
Growing up, we went on picnics often. Sometimes, it was just in our own back yard. It's such a lovely way to dine and enjoy the sunshine or sunsets.
This set comes stocked with china, flatware, bottle opener, and even chills your own champagne! All of this for less than $80. 

Laura Geller's Baked Body Frosting
There's no secret that I love a good tan. I do use a high quality chemical free Mineral sunscreen, called Countersun. It's wonderful! But I purchased this product recently to give my legs a little more color with a dress. I absolutely LOVE it. It features buildable color that can be applied wet or dry to your face and body. Available in three shades. I chose Tahitian Glow.

Claro Acrylic Drink Dispenser with Wood and Marble Stand
Entertaining outdoors is a favorite summer activity. Why run in and out of the house for beverages, when you can whip up a batch of lemonade, fruit water, Sangria or margaritas? You get the perfect pour for each serving thanks to the spigot. One of the best looking ones I have seen!

Glass Ice Cream Bowls
Who doesn't scream for ice cream in the summertime? I have to have it at least once. These classic bowls can be put in the freezer, to keep your scoops chilled while you enjoy. The set of six is reasonably priced. 

Summer Bedding
Warmer temps call for linen and tassels. Is this not a picture perfect look? My own Mom changed out the bedding in the summer, but nothing as special as this. Get the entire look at...

Mario Luca Giusti
Sunset cocktails alfresco style call for good looking glassware. These are my favorite, and they are shatterproof and unbreakable.

Jon Robshaw Beach Towels
Who doesn't need a good beach towel? Even if you don't go to the beach, use them at the pool or even on a picnic in the park. These are on sale, but so are other brands like Missoni! 

Bobbi Brown Beach Set
Do you change up your scent for Summer? When I do, I have reached for Bobbi's Beach fragrance. It's light and summer inspired.  Designed with an intoxicating blend of jasmine, sea spray, and mandarin, it is like spending a day at the beach! Get this set (including beach tote) at Amazon. Or enjoy just the eau de parfum at Bobbi Brown. Currently she is offering a great free gift with $60 purchases.

Claire Colin Robe & Revel Rey Swimsuit
Back in the day, at least one new swimsuit and coverup were yearly essentials. These days, I mostly am concerned with a good coverup. Both of these are stunning and quite unique.

Gaia's Scarf Fan Ark Tote  
Everyone needs a good warm weather bag. This is the season's best. Sold out on their website buy you can still find a few at..
MacKenzie-Childs Boheme Hammock
Oh to have leisurely summer days! I do not, but if you do, this hammock is for you. Divine!


~ You May Also Love ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.