"" Shop This: Saturday Shopping At The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale

Friday, June 4, 2021

Saturday Shopping At The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale

Changing things up this Saturday. Once I realized that the Nordstrom Big Sale ends on June 6th, I knew that I wanted to share. It's a huge sale, so I did a little window shopping for you.  These styles are some of my favorites. I hope that you find something you love, too.

~ Home Sale Picks ~


Basket Set  Casper Hybrid Mattresses

Rosti Mixing Bowl Set   Tumi Luggage

Le Creuset Casseroles


~ Men's Sale Picks ~








All Saints Draped Cardigan (I own it and it is great)

Lafayette 148 NY Cashmere Wrap (on sale in ivory)

Lafayette 148 NY Balloon Sleve Blouse

Liquid Melt Double Breasted Jacket


~ Women's Sale Shoes & Bags ~


Longchamp Sale Bags, AGL Pointed Toe Mule 

Tory Burch Tote

Amalfi Bow Pump

Schutz Clear Studded Sandal


Don't delay, this sale will be over before you can click your heels!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.