"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Saturdays At Shop This

 
Ahhhhh! Central Park in NYC! I am so missing it and my NYC "Miss Shop This." Is Autumn showing her amazing colors in your neck of the woods? Chicago is beautiful right now. By next weekend, we should be painted with color. It's been a busy week, and I hope you are all safe and healthy. Today's post features everything I didn't have time to share with you earlier. Scroll down for some beautiful buys, Halloween inspo, and some modern murals!

Sending Halloween treats across the miles? Now is the time to shop and save at the Mrs. Prindable's Halloween Flash Sale. Who would turn down a gourmet candy apple? Sale ends October 20th.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Have you considered CBD or Hemp yet? I have not tried it to date, but I plan on it for sleeping. Here's a run down from a company I trust, Dr. Axe's Ancient Nutrition. It's all organic (super important) and pure. I purchase my essential oils and supplements from here. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

For Halloween inspiration head to Etsy. These Editor Picks are adorable and affordable. And for more fun revisit the Shop This Halloween post.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Amazon Prime Day was not the only sale of the week. One of my favorites is the Bare Minerals 25% off everything sale!  Use Code: STOCKUP. I use Complexion Rescue every day. It is a tinted moisturizer with mineral NOT chemical SPF.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Another great sale is Horchow's Friends & Family. Shop 30% off Bedding, TableTop and Decor, plus 25% off everything else. It includes sale items, too!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

It’s Fall, but here's how to get a glow even without the sun. It's all no make up makeup, and perfect for mask wearing!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Anthropologie is sharing some holiday cheer this weekend. Save 25% on everything. Here are a few fab finds: Furoshiki Gift Wrapping Cloth. Loving the patterns!  Kindness Grows: a thought provoking picture book for ages 3-6.  Sanctuary Errand Gloves, Set of 2: Designed for touchscreen compatibility, they feature an antibacterial coating designed to last through multiple washes. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Here's your "in" to a very special VIP Online Sample Sale at Staud. Everything is good, but I especially love their handbags. Save up to 75% It goes live 9:00 AM PST Saturday and ends Sunday.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Modern Murals: Tired of staying home so much? Maybe it is time spice up your space. One Kings Lane gives us inspiration with Wall Murals, and I love them. Here's how to get started with your own.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Enjoy the shades of Autumn this weekend. Right now really is the year's loveliest smile. Don't miss it. 

XOXOX

Deb

Shop This




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.