"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Friday, March 13, 2020

Saturdays At Shop This


The world has changed so much this week. Mr. Shop This travelled by air. Ms. Shop This is still sick in NYC, and I have watched way too much news. If you are like me, you might be feeling anxious these days. This post will try to get your mind off "things" with a little retail therapy and some stress relief.


One of Spring's most beautiful dresses: Kika Vargas's Ruffle Embroidered midi. Oh My! See it at Bergdorf Goodman
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Easter ~ Something to look forward to during these dismal days. Maisonette has the sweetest collection of goodies for kids. Find personalized baskets, mini toys, the cutest bunny booties, Easter clothing and more.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
With the state of the world today, I think we all can use some comfort food. Find something yummy here: 50 Crock-Pot Recipes to Set & Forget.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Staycations:  So many of our trips are being disrupted with this pandemic. I, for one, am questioning my birthday trip to NYC, and I am not happy about it.  If you are staying home and yearning for Tulum or dreaming of Paris, One Kings Lane has some wonderful outdoor inspiration
 for you!  
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Macy's Beauty: I walked through the Macy's Chicago beauty aisles this week. I was the only non employee in the Cosmetics section! You may want to shop their online beauty sale this weekend. What beautiful buys! I found Laura Mercier bath and body products, Kiehl's, Paul Mitchell, 
It Cosmetics and more. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
  Did I hear someone say that wine is good for the flu? Or was that it is good for the soul? I'll do anything to stay healthy,  won't you?  :) Aren't we all just one glass of red away from a stain? Food52 offers us a handy trick that will save the day. It's easier than you think.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Product Review: I recently purchased Jane Iredale's Smooth Affair Primer & Brightener. OMG, I love it! I have tried three foundation primers prior to this. They were all bad. This "clean beauty" primer smells divine from essential oils, and does a lovely job of blurring fine lines, wrinkles, and minimizes pores. Best of all, it keeps my foundation fresh looking all day long. 
Highly recommend.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~  
Relieve stress in 8 minutes or less. I will try anything. Get the "how to" at Pacific Coast. While you are there, they are offering 20% off comforters, featherbeds, and pillows this weekend.  Sleep is so important
 to our health.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
The Spring Design Event  at Serena and Lily is on  this weekend. Save 20% sitewide (but not on sale items.)  If I had private outdoor space, this tasseled patio umbrella would be mine! The new Bel Air sheet set is so fresh and sophisticated. Love the embroidered chain motif!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
One of my favorite things in life is my daily dancing. It's impossible to be in a bad mood when you dance. It's a great stress reliever, too. I will share with you my Amazon Prime Dance Playlist. 
If you don't have it....you should. 
Sign up HERE. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Tips, Tools, and Research for Staying Healthy and Bolstering Your Immune System via: goop
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


I hope that you feel loved this weekend!
Be Well!

XOXOX
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.