"" Shop This: Happy Galantine's Day, Girlfriends!

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Happy Galantine's Day, Girlfriends!


Happy Galentine's Day my pretties!  Just a quick post today, as it has been a super busy week for me. But I did want to share a few Beauty Deals with my girlfriends. And guys, feel free to share these beautiful buys with your girlfriends.


Choose a free full size blush with your $60 purchase. Free Shipping, too.

Herbivore Botanicals
Save up to 33% on Valentine's Day Gift Sets. It's a beautiful brand with all natural ingredients. I gifted Miss Shop This with a set at Christmas. 
She loves it!

Receive a Free Gift with your $85 purchase

MAC Cosmetics
50% off Prep & Prime with a Patent Paint Lip Lacquer Purchase. No Code needed. Just put both products in your cart to get the discount.
Ends tonight.

Free Beauty Tote & samples with $125 purchase of beauty and fragrance.

Treat yourself at Saks and save up to $100 on Beauty & Fragrance (today only) with Code: BEAUTYSF 



~ You May Also Love ~



Red Carpet Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.