"" Shop This: Foodie Friday: Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice

Friday, October 11, 2019

Foodie Friday: Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice

{ VIA: PINTEREST }

Am I the only person in the world that hasn't had a pumpkin spice latte? I bet that my friend Sara, has not either. We are not coffee drinkers. Now if you find a pumpkin tea, let me know. Today's recipe roundup features pumpkin paired with ingredients that are sweet, savory, spicy, and everything nice to cook this Fall.


12 Recipes For Pumpkin Eaters

Spiced Pumpkin Maple Latte
The start of pumpkin spice craze...a latte. And I have never had one. Hot chocolate will always have my heart, but this looks and sounds delish. And it features pumpkin butter!
Half Baked Harvest

Pumpkin Pecan Tart With Maple 
Whipped Cream
Well, this tart just screams Autumn. And I love that it is an elevated graham cracker crust. This fact makes it easier than rolling out a homemade pie crust. And that whipped cream!!! I always say, why make plain "anything,"when you can add flavor. This is a must make!
Wood and Spoon

Pumpkin Turmeric Soup
This soup is like a warm hug on a crisp Autumn day or night. And the addition of turmeric is my secret weapon against cold and flu. The best medicine always comes from Mother Nature. Every soup made in my kitchen features turmeric. It boosts your immune system and fights inflammation. 
Klara's Life

Pumpkin S'mores Tart
This looks like heaven on a plate to me. If you love to bake, as I do, meringue is most likely one of your favorites. I love the challenge of getting the egg whites just the right texture with a gorgeous gloss. This is a no bake dessert with lots of fun layering.
How Sweet Eats


Creamy Pumpkin & Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
Oh I would trade mashed in for these any day. What a terrific twist to a classic cheesy 
potato dish!
Cooking For Keeps

Smashing Pumpkin Cocktail
This craft cocktail has all of the Fall feels. Some of the ingredients are Butterscotch Schnapps, Pumpkin Ale, orange juice and Spiced Rum. And don't forget the cinnamon sugar rim. Cheers!
Tidy Mom

Easy Pumpkin Biscuits
These five star vegetarian biscuits are quick, easy, and oh so good. 
Life As A Strawberry

Alexander McCream Spiced Pumpkin 
Ice Cream
Oh Alexander McQueen would certainly approve of this recipe. I mean, who wouldn't? And homemade ice cream is so so delicious. I just made some today.
Epicurious

Pumpkin Enchilada Sauce
Gluten Free & Vegan
How's this for something different? You might think that it sounds crazy, but really it's not. It's seasonal and delicious. Click the link and you'll also find a link for the enchiladas to go with the sauce. 
She Likes Food

Pumpkin Spice French Toast With 
Cider Syrup
Oh my! This recipe begins with brioche bread. Then it's stuffed with cream cheese, just like I do. Beyond delicious, 
I bet.
Half Baked Harvest

Pumpkin & Brie Crostini with Candied Nuts
These look pretty fancy but Lori, the recipe author, swears that they are 100% achievable for cooks of all levels. My hosting experience tells me that people love crostini and brie is always a good bet.
Foxes Love Lemons


Spiced Pumpkin Fritters With
Dulce de Leche Cream
As if these donuts or fritters weren't appealing enough plain, this recipe calls for a decadent caramel cream for dipping. Oh yeah!
Gourmet Traveller




~ You Will Also Love ~



A Taste Of Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.