"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This: Fathers

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Saturdays At Shop This: Fathers


I ran across this older than old photo today, and it made me smile and tear up. It's a pic of three Fathers. Father Larry, my own Father, John Maxwell Warren, and the love of my life and my daughter's Dad, "Mr. Shop This." It was a tender moment. My Dad left us much too early. It's been 21 years.  Oh how I would love to hear him call me "kid" again. He was a stern guy, but always made me feel loved, and I knew he was proud of me.  "Mr. Shop This" was never stern, was always cool and fun, and very loving. Here's to those of you missing your father this weekend, and to those enjoying him. Most of all, cheers to all of the dads that get it right!


If you still need inspiration for a gift for Dad. Try out "Gift Now," at Neiman Marcus
I use it often.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I hope that you enjoyed my "Sitting Pretty Outdoors" post. If you are still looking for outdoor decor inspiration, Serena & Lily is a stylish source. And they currently are offering 20% off all outdoor. It's all so good.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
There's still time to get gifts For Father's Day at Williams Sonoma. Buy online, pick up in store. Lots of great things for dads who love to cook and grill.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
If you are looking to clean up your act in the skincare and makeup department. Go natural with BareMinerals. Now is a good time to try it, as their Friends & Family sale is still on, but ends on the 17th. Save 20% with Free Shipping.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Here's a thoughtful idea, that won't cost you a dime for 90 days. Give Dad a 90 day Free Trial, to Apple Music. Go a step further and create a play list of his favorite songs for Father's Day. The perfect gift for music lovers.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Show off your pedicure in a Stuart Weitzman sandal. They are all 50% off.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I just ordered this: Seamless 2-Way Shaping Tank from Yummie. I love their Jodi boot cut 
yoga pant.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


Enjoy the weekend and the dance of life. I am so looking forward to doing some dancing myself this weekend. We have a very special wedding to attend. I'm so excited! Cheers to you Mollie and your baby boy!

XOXOX
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.