"" Shop This: Home For The Holidays: Decor & More

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Home For The Holidays: Decor & More


Over the years I have had many conversations with "Mr. Shop This" and my friend, Mollie, about when to start filling the blog with Holiday finds. The answer was always after Thanksgiving. This year, I find myself so excited about both Thanksgiving and Christmas, because all of my loves will be with me, that my head is spinning with ideas already.  Maybe you are, too. So today I'm bringing the holidays home with some very special  holiday decor and more. 

HERE: 17 Festive Finds

Personalized Holiday Cards
Do you send Christmas cards still? I do not but I do create personalized emails and send them to friends and family. For those who continue the card tradition. This illustrated card is pretty special. Have it made just for you by
A Thing Created at Etsy

Modern Lucite Tree Set
Aren't these just fabulous? It's a set of 3 in varying heights. And custom colors are also an option.  So good!
Kailochic

Velvet Personalized Stockings
Create a tradition in jewel tones. These will be gorgeous in your own home or given as personalized gifts. 
Now 30% off at 
Neiman Marcus

Gulf Coast Tree Topper
I smiled when I found this terrific topper. Made me think of my Floridian sisters.  It's adorable.
Anthropologie

Vellum Overlay Cards
This year send a holiday card and a keepsake all in one envelope. It's a great concept. Mint has a fabulous collection of modern options. Get 15% off with Code: Merry.
Minted 

Mikasa Martini Ornaments
Give your best wishes and drink to the holidays. Four glass ornaments come individually boxed for gifting.

Hide Stockings
Add some natural glam and texture to your home for the holidays. These stunning stockings are now on sale.
Amara 

Faux Fur Tree Skirt
Let it snow! This furry find is a fun way to incorporate Winter white into your holiday decor. You will never get tired of it.
Fur Accents

Joanna Buchanan Sparkle Clip Set
Glamor and sparkle. I couldn't love any ornaments more. Could you imagine an entire tree filled with these chic critters?
Horchow

Velvet Trees Set Of Four
Decorate your home in of the hottest trends of the season, velvet. These trees are gorgeous and really well priced.
Your Hearts Content

Custom Name Gift Tags
Make each gift under the tree even more special this year. Personalized gift tags are made from birch and then finished in your favorite
 color option.
Sugar Blush Studio

Christian Lacroix Ornament
I have my eye on this fanciful find. Like his fabulous fashions, this ornament has been hand crafted and can only be found at
Neiman Marcus

Stowe Decanter Ornaments
A spirited addition to your holiday decor, these decanter ornaments are crafted of clear glass and embellished with labels. A great host gift. Bring these and a bottle.

Kim Seybert Coasters
Toast to the holidays with a resin and mother-of-pearl coaster set. They make a festive host gift, too. Now on sale at
Neiman Marcus

Fir & Canella Berry Garland
"Run this boxwood-and-fir garland with jewel-like berries and little pine cones woven throughout (handmade exclusively for Food52) down your dining table, over your mantle, or down your bannister—and consider your holiday decorating done." Best of all, the branches are real, so you get that Christmas Tree smell.
Food52

Nutcracker Wreath
A very special wreath that you will have for a lifetime. It's a wonderful mix of shiny and bright jewel tone colors.
MacKenzie-Childs

Michael Aram Ornament
A romantic gift for a newlywed couple or anyone you wish to gift with a little Christmas love.
Horchow

Shop The Well Appointed House Today!

~ You May Also Love ~





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.