"" Shop This: Saving Face: Beauty On Sale!

Monday, August 13, 2018

Saving Face: Beauty On Sale!



You may have caught on that I adore saving money on beauty and cosmetics. Truth is, I am going to buy them on sale or not. But if I find something I use  or have been wanting to try, on sale, it really makes my day. I took a long weekend walk done the cosmetic aisles. These are the best beauty bargains that I found.......You're welcome!


HERE: 21 Beautiful Buys!

GUERLAIN
Terracotta Gold Light Bronzing Powder
One of the nicest bronzers that I have ever tried. Now reduced by $12.


They're Real Gel Eyeliner Pen
This product is hugely popular. If you love a waterproof eyeliner (and I think it is thee only way to go) Try this. Now 50% off.  Get Free Shipping on All Orders Over $35* 
with Code: FREERIDE 


Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Trio
Inspired by surf and sand, Bobbi's shadows have a great color payout. The shimmer and shine is never garish. 

L'Occitane Super-size Shower Gel & Hand Cream Trio
What a luxurious treat for yourself or anyone who deserves the best. This collection features three of the most loved L'Occitane ranges--shea butter, citrus verbena, and almond. Now nicely reduced at...

After Dark Beauty Kit
I have been wearing her lipsticks for over a year, and I am obsessed! They are creamy in gorgeous shades, and actually make my lips look fuller. This is a beauty of a kit, but click and see the other things on sale, including just lipsticks.

Kiehl's Sitewide Sale
15% off your entire purchase, PLUS a clear travel bag and 2 deluxe samples on purchases of $100+ Code: LIFERIDE Ends: 8/13/18...tonight!

bareMinerals
Meet Complexion Rescue 4-Piece Set
This is a fabulous buy on a products that I use daily, Complexion Rescue. But darn it, they don't have my color. Hopefully you find yours. 
Now 47% off.

Fountain Of Youth Event
Save 20% on over 250 anti-aging products.
 Code: YOUTH

Fekkai Hair Care
Almost the entire Fekkai Collection is on sale now. The Hair Mist Fragrance has me tempted!

Lancôme Advanced Genifique 
Youth Concentrate 
What's in this little bottle is said to  help reveal visibly younger-looking skin in just 7 days. I know someone that swears by it. 
Save $16 today.

Tarte Skin Lighting Palette
A vegan friendly highlighting palette with three universal shades for strobing & perfecting. 

Josie Maran Argan Oil
May I just say that I love her products? They give you beautiful skin naturally. This is Josie's #1 best selling product. There's only one ingredient in this bottle: 100% natural, 100% organic, 100% Pure Argan Oil.  Argan oil is  an excellent source of antioxidants, vitamin E, and essential fatty acids, brings radiance to skin, hair, and nails. Now reduced by $20. Click below to see Josie's other sale products at
QVC

Gift With Purchase
Get a Free 14 Piece Sample Gift with any
 Foundation purchase. 
Nordstrom

Dermstore Sale
Anniversary Sale | Celebrate their special day with up to 25% savings on brands like Alterna Hair Care, Sunday Riley, Tarte, NuFace, and much more!  Enter Code: BIRTHDAY at checkout. Sale ends 8/19.

Fragrance & Skincare Savings
Save up to 80% on your favorite fragrances. I have ordered from here before, and you can trust that everything is real. Worth a click to see if your favorites are in stock.

Smashbox Cosmetics
Here's a secret code to save 15% on your next $25 order. Use Code: THANKYOU15

Glam Glow GravityMud
Having had deluxe samples of this product, I can say that  I loved it. Now that I find it on sale, I think I will give the jumbo size a real try.

Summer Flash Event
Save 50% on this Sonic Cleansing Duo. What a great buy! It's also a lovely gift for 
a college coed.

Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro 
Nail Polish
Get the gloss of a gel mani without stepping into a salon. Deborah's polishes are formulated without sulfates or parabens, and free of all of the other nasty chemicals that most polishes have. Now half price and available
 in 23 shades.

Fine Fragrances For Less
Why not click through to see if you find your own favorite fragrance? The Chloe Parfum is reduced by $35.

Erno Laszlo Firmarine Double Cleanse Travel Set
It is wise to keep travel sizes of things you love for upcoming trips. This travel set also is a beautiful way to try this brand and products. I have long been a fan of Laszlo's soaps, and currently I am using this Firmarine. Love it! At this reduced price, you will, too.

ExfoliKate – KateCan


~ You Will Also Love ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.