"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This: New York, New York

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Saturdays At Shop This: New York, New York

{ Via: Tiffany Labelle }

It's been one of those weeks. I have played catch up every day after a week of vay-cay. You may have noticed that I went missing last week. An unplugged and impromptu trip to the Country with family, does a blogger good. I am about to do anther mini trip for the week ahead.  "Shop This" will take on NYC for five days. Tiffany LaBelle's illustration above, is her first NYC street scene.  If posts are a bit spotty next week, I may be on one of her 
shopping adventures!

 
When Barney's New York has a shoe sale its' a good one. But their best shoe sale this weekend is online at Barney's Warehouse. Take an EXTRA 50% off the Sale price of designer shoes. Click to SHOP
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Bergdorf Goodman is a "must visit for me every trip to NYC. I start on the 7th floor (great ladies lounge) and work my way down. There's a big sale going on, and I will check out this Alexis Top (love). I've been wanting this Ubarre Toning & Sculpting Weight Tool.  Now it is 65% off! And I think, if they fit, I have to have these Studded Velvet Mules.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
If you are new to NYC, Make sure to read the Goop New York City Guide. They dissect the city by area such as Downtown, Upper East, etc. It is the definitive guide to what's fabulous 
in the city.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I have stayed in some opulent rooms in fabulous hotels in NYC in the past. But for real value and a contemporary chic suite, I highly recommend The London NY. It is hard to beat for size, and it's quite deluxe. Best yet, if it matters to you, it's part of the Hilton family of properties.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Lucky me.  Dylan's Candy Bar ( and by the way you can get a drink there, too.) is practically across the street from where we will be staying. If you want to feel like a kid in a candy store, wherever you are. Shop their website HERE
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Another stop in NYC is always Barney's New York on Madison. Their Mens Shop is quite something. The children's department is one of the best anywhere. Oh the outfits for little ones! We often have lunch at Fred's. But what I really love the best is Chelsea's Passage. Barneys.com has a great article about a bride curating her wedding registry. I feel sure that "Miss Shop This" will as well. It's just her style......glam with a little edge. If you are registering, try thinking outside the Big Box stores.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Henri Bendel has always been a girls' playground in NYC. Though it's not quite the same these days, I'll visit their Fifth Avenue store. If you can't get there, may I suggest that you treat yourself to one of their candles? Some are on sale. My favorite? Champagne, of course. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
What to gift a NYC baby? Anything from Estella NYC! The organic clothing and award winning little toys are adorable. But especially precious is this Big Apple Organic gift set.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
And finally, I may have saved the best for last. If you own a dog, you simply must shop the Bitch New York website. It's where all of the chic New York doggies shop.  
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 




Wherever you are going in the coming days. Get there with style! Have a beautiful weekend.

XOXOX
Deb
Shop This

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.