"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This: Let's Get Healthy

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Saturdays At Shop This: Let's Get Healthy


This year I didn't make any New Year's Resolutions. As you may know, I had a broken leg for the last quarter of the year. My workout regime was really stunted. Now that the healing is underway, I am going to amp up my fitness levels. Care to join me? Here are ten links that will help you achieve your own healthy goals. 

Shop FabFitFun Spring Box

 "Get Off Your Acids" Love that name! I saw this book by Daryl Gioffre on Live with Kelly & Ryan. I have come to believe that inflammation in our bodies causes most of our physical problems.....from IBS, weight gain, arthritis, cancer, etc. This book talks about inflammation and how we should alkalize our bodies.  I am ordering this book to learn more.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I am one that likes to look good while I workout. And my workout wardrobe could use a "refresh." You simply must shop Moda Operandi's Fitness edit. It's their first entree into activewear, and it is fabulous. There's something for every girl, no matter what your workout style.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
A good night's sleep is essential to your health and weight loss. If a new mattress is on your list, now is the time to shop. Save from 25% - 55% on mattresses at Bloomingdale's until January 21st. Best yet, if you are a loyalist member, you get a $100 reward card for every $1,000 spent on furniture and mattresses.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Isn't it time that we start treating our skin better with products that are actually good for us? That's one of my goals for 2018 - chemical free skin and hair care. Shop a curated selection of wellness beauty products focused on enhancing your health at Neiman Marcus. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Mood-Boosting Tools for Better Mental Well-Being at Goop. We really need to be thinking Mind, Body & Soul for a healthy lifestyle.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Good for you and the environment: Athleta introduces Restore, a beyond soft collection of sustainably made styles that are good looking and great for all of your active 
and mindful moments.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Have you ever studied the biological effects of micro wave ovens? If you are interested, read  this article. I do very little micro wave cooking except for heating my tea water. And with every cup I heated, I worried. Miss Shop This knows how I am, and gave me the Fellow Stagg Pourover Kettle for Christmas. I am ecstatic! No more bad energy in my tea. This kettle comes with its own built in thermometer. 
LOVE it!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I really dislike workout sneakers, unless they are the cute slip on fashion variety. This year I am, however, in need of a new pair of shoes for the gym. Here's a good pair on sale from Stella McCartney at Neiman Marcus.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Because working out and getting healthy should be fun, consider FabFitFun. It's a subscription box service that features $200 worth of full sized, good for you products, for $49.95. Take a look at the website. If you like what you see, here's a discount for you. Receive $10 off the FabFitFun Welcome Box when you use code FAB10
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Don't you miss leg warmers? Jane had the right idea.  It's important to have fun while you get fit.  Do something good for yourself 
this weekend!
XOXOX
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.