"" Shop This: Best Day Ever At Henri Bendel!

Monday, December 18, 2017

Best Day Ever At Henri Bendel!



Like all of you, it was a busy Holiday weekend, and a blog post didn't happen for today. Then I woke up to this dazzling deal, and I just had to share the news with you! 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save 30% On All Full Priced Merchandise Today Only at Henri Bendel ! And best yet, they offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders. But tomorrow is the last day for that. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
What to gift?  All of the  Wheelie Luggage is just lovely and chic as can be!  I really do love the Henri Bendel Candles. Champagne is my favorite, but they are all great. And today you can purchase three holiday scented candles and buy one and get one Free. What a deal!  The Party Clutches are so much fun, especially for New Years Eve! The Flutterfly Shawl is fabulously festive! It's made with wool, silk, and ostrich feather trim. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
If you have a fashion forward girl left on your list, you can't go wrong at Henri Bendel! May I suggest that you click HERE and get gifting?

250x250 Evergreen Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.