"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This: Sweet Dreams

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Saturdays At Shop This: Sweet Dreams

{ Via: Vogue }

This Sunday marks the end of Daylight Saving Time. As we set our clocks back an hour, and get an extra hour to sleep, let's concentrate on how we can do that best. Here are some links that will keep you cozy, comfy and chic while you sleep this weekend.

It's a lot easier to be well, if you sleep well. Enter The Healthy Sleep Shop at Goop. 42 items that will help optimize a good night's sleep.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Do you wear socks to bed? It may not be very sexy, but I must. Because "Mr. Shop This" runs warm, make that hot, and our bedroom is beyond cool. I found these Sleepy Sheepy Socks, and think they are so fun. Said to be the ultimate in softness and just like your favorite fluffy bathrobe. I'm ordering.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
And though I have never worn one, the idea of a sleeping mask intrigues me. Parker Thatch's Personalized Sleeping Sweetheart Mask makes a darling gift. On sale now at Horchow.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
The main event of the weekend is really bedtime. So why not surround yourself in the best bedding you can buy?  I suggest that you visit Coyuchi, home to pure fabrics like mother Nature intended. I have my eye on the 500 TC Organic Pima Sateen Sheets in fog.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I never woke my sleeping baby, rejecting strict schedules. We were all happier that way. And babies sleep better when their inner temperature is regulated. The clothing company 37 Degrees from Londonuses a smart fabric that maintains and regulates body heat by storing it in its fibers, then slowly releasing it when necessary. This means that babies get neither too warm nor too chilly. Genius right? Shop the collection at AHAlife.
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Beauty Sleep: I have had these pillowcases on my wish list for years. Maybe this year.....The Illuminage Skin Rejuvenating Pillowcases. They are infused with copper and clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles for smoother, younger-looking skin in as little as four weeks weeks. Not to mention the smoothing effects for your hair.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Bedtime Book for urban babies: Count To Sleep New York City at Barneys
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Give the gift of a good night's sleep. The Dream to Sleep Gift Set by This Works, features essential oil superblends from Lavender to Chamomile and Vetivert, and a cozy eye mask will ensure they sleep tight.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
How is your mattress treating you? If you awaken with aches and pains, you may want to investigate the use of a "featherbed." We have used our Pacific Coast Featherbeds for years. I don't sleep well without one. You'll find them all on sale this weekend.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Sunday just may be a good time for "Pajamas All Day." I could do that in this little get up at Anthropologie. You must click to see how comfy it looks.


Perhaps the worst part of turning back the clocks is that we (meaning me) have one less hour to wear our sunnies!  Try to find the light this weekend, Friends.

XOXO
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.