"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This: It's All About Love

Friday, November 24, 2017

Saturdays At Shop This: It's All About Love


Hopefully you all had a love filled Thanksgiving. The two most important things in life are gratefulness and love. I think you need one to get the other. Here's hoping that your home is always filled with love. Today I am spreading some love of my own with fab finds that I just know you will adore.



3 Tools for Finding Love: It is easy to feel a little lost at this time of year. If you are looking for love, you will find this article helpful at GOOP. Turns out "giving thanks" is a key tool. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I simply have to share a product that I Love - Serious Skincare A Primer Vitamin A Line Filler. Prior to finding this product last week, I have been unhappy with any primer that I have tried. This primer is perfection. You will not believe how smoothly your foundation will glide on! Click HERE to see a presentation. It's the best one I have ever used. Love it, but don't recommend it for oily skin.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
If you have someone that loves to cook on your gift list, this Dutch Leather Apron is as luxe and colorful as they come. See it at Food52.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
A new pair of black leather gloves are on my Wish List. These Agnelle Love Leather Gloves are just so much fun. Want!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
If you love a good bargain, you simply must shop the "Shop This" All The Chic Cyber Week Sales To Shop! The savings include Cyber Monday buys.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Do you love entertaining and a house full of company? Greet your guests with a little humor. These doormats are guaranteed to get the party started.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Love to lounge? The Pajama Tie Suit by Scotch & Soda is comfy chic, and inspired by jammies.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Love your UGGS, but tired of looking like all of the others? Now you can customize them with 5 styles, 4 ways to monogram & countless color combos at Neiman Marcus. What a special gift!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Any teenage girl on your list will love this holiday stuffing stocker - The Petite Ami Emoji Love Mask.  It tackles acne (hello, hormonal breakouts), deeply hydrates and calms stressed skin for a smooth, gorgeous glow. Not too mention how cute it is! 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~  
This season, give Love. The Nambe Love Ornament is the perfect hostess gift at less than $20
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


Now, if I may spread a little love your way. Please accept my thanks for following Shop This. I so appreciate your support! You just make me so happy. 

XOXOX
Deb
Shop This


BOS Winter Gifting Image B

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.