"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Saturdays At Shop This


{ Via: Gray Malin }

When I saw this photo, I immediately could relate. This is how I feel with a broken leg. Maybe if I padded up myself with balloons, I could go outside and enjoy this Fall weather. No, wait, I can't get thru the door. Yes, folks, I am still on the mend, but that doesn't mean that I can't find humor in the situation! There's an elephant in the room, and its me. :) 

Autumn Decorations

All Dressed Up: 5 Halloween Costumes Inspired by Gray Malin Prints
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Productivity Apps to Stretch Your Days at GoopHere you’ll find productivity workhorses that help with everything from note-taking to focusing–plus a few trusty meditation apps to start–or end–on the right track.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
One of the first stores I hit in New York is Barney's on Madison Avenue. Sad to say that I missed Madonna's launch of her skin-care line, MDNA Skin, which debuted last week exclusively at Barneys. That would have been fun, getting pampered pop star style. Read the story and shop her products HERE
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Something to hide? Here's a Master Class on Concealer. Get it right with these easy tips.  
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
One of my favorite online stores is AHAlife. Shop their Fall Sale and save 20% sitewide with Code 'FALL,' and get Free Shipping through October 15.  I love their unique finds like  the King Edison Pendant Lamp and these sale Jocelyn Rabbit Fur Fingerless Mittens, a fabulous collection of natural beauty products, and so much more.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Something new for kids:  As seen on Shark tank, Surprise Ride at Michael's.  It's screen-free kids' activities. Hand-picked, hand-packed, and delivered to your or their door. These fun kits promise to keep the kids off line and enjoying the magic of childhood. Every box opens an adventure.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I discovered Donovan Design Linens this week when I put together the Wedding Wednesday: Something Blue edit.  I am so impressed with the design and quality of their monogrammed handkerchiefs and embroidered linens. Beautiful work that make lovely gifts!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Because a girl in a red dress always has the best time: Marlene Olivier's Boat-Neck Bell-Sleeve Cocktail Dress is my standout style of the week. Those sleeves! Shop it at Neiman Marcus.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
4 Halloween Treats You Won’t Find in the Candy Aisle. Click to read and to discover four scary-good treats guaranteed to take your Halloween soirée to the next level. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
She wore pink velvet. Loving Rejina Pyo's Pink Velvet pants & jacket at Need Supply
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


I am going to try and hobble down the Mag Mile today (with the help of Mr. Shop This) and get my nails done. This will be my first public appearance with cane and cast. May I suggest that you try something new today, too? Have a beautiful weekend.

XOXO
Deb
Shop This

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.