"" Shop This: Missing In Action ~

Friday, October 6, 2017

Missing In Action ~



Perhaps you have missed your daily love note from me. At least I hope that you did! Well, I wasn't at the MOMA or even in New York, but I have been in hiding. Broken legs are not very stylish! Not my best week. All of this has given me a new idea for a business...designer injury wear! I am currently thinking of how to paint the bottom of my bionic boot red. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Give me one more day please. I will be coming at you with all of the best Columbus Day and Friends & Family Sales, to shop this weekend.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
In the meantime, cheers to your weekend. I'll leave you with a little dose of delicious decor and a chic cocktail.


The Blackbeard
For chocolate lovers like me! Find the recipe at
Honestly Yum

Assouline - Best Sellers

I won't be wearing shoes like these anytime soon, but I have plenty of time to read a chic Assouline book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.