"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This:

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Saturdays At Shop This:


I have flowers and natural beauty on my mind today, as I am heading to the country for a few days. There one can  pick an heirloom tomato from the garden, smell fresh cut grass, and not hear a siren for days. Before I make my getaway, I have some links to share with you.

Assouline - Library


Let's savor Summer. I enjoyed Goop's How to Throw a Perfect Summer Dinner Party (That You’ll Actually Enjoy) And check out the pretty in pink linen/cotton apron.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I know that is certainly still Summer, but Rachel Zoe's Fall Box Of Style is here. Now you can Save $10 on The Fall Box with Code: SHOPTHIS10 and $20 Off an Annual Subscription with Code: BOS20. Watch Rachel talk about the inspiration behind this curation HERE
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I think you will love the new Natori Denim Edit. It's elevated and embroidered.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Can we ever have too many white pants? I found the perfect ankle pant by Calvin Klein at Bloomingdale's. Pull on, stretchy, plain front. So comfy. You will love the price.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 25% on luxe brands at Dermstore. I saved $10 on my fave Amazing Cosmetics Concealer.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Have you ever "Dry Brushed?" It's one of my guilty pleasures. Here's the what, why and how.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I have been considering the Greenpan line of cookware. Now it is offered in an elegant Champagne color. What do you think? Save 20% on one item at Sur La Table with Code: SPICE17 through August 27th.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Need a new bag? These are walking out the door at Neiman Marcus Last Call. Such great buys and good looking bags!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
First look at Fall's Hero Trends at Moda Operandi
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
If you have been wanting to try some chemical free, organic skincare, you might want to look into Juice Beauty. Now is the time to do it. Save 20% with Code: Summer17
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


Our warm sunny days are getting numbered.  Don't be afraid to get out there in the sun this weekend. It's not bad, it is the chemicals in your sunscreen that are harmful! Juice Beauty makes a safe one.
XOXOX
Deb
Shop This

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.