"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This: Relax!

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Saturdays At Shop This: Relax!


Well, it's National Hammock Day, so I couldn't resist. I also spent the last couple of days, getting ready for a lovely house guest. I'm tired and ready to relax. Before I start swinging, I do want to share some links with you.

Lulu & Georgia

Have you tried the wonderful bath and body products of Sabon NYC? I simply can't go past one of their bath boutiques without going inside. This weekend is a great time to try them (start with a body scrub) Save $10 on everything with Code: BEAUTY10
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
And if you are feeling more energetic than I am, Koral Activewear is offering $30 off $150 orders.  Code: GET30 You owe it to yourself to take a look. Their things are some of the most fashion forward activewear you will find.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Enjoy an invigorating shower? You'll love the little Philosophy sale at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. The Vanilla Coconut Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath is divine. And if you missed it, here again are my picks of the sale.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
My dear house guest has real problems sleeping. If you have the same issues, this article at Goop just might help: A Drug-Free Cure for Insomnia
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Speaking of sleeping.....The Company Store has a nice Bedding Basics sale going on. Find down and down alternative pillows, featherbeds, and comforters all nicely marked down.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Too tired to cook? Can't get to the Hampton's this weekend? Let Dean and Deluca deliver Lobster Rolls and more to your door. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
All parents want their babies to sleep and relax! Anthropologie has the cutest bedding for a baby girl designed by Carolyn Gavin. Think pineapples, kittens, and swimsuits. Great for gifting.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I love comfy but chic loungewear for lazy days like today. How fab is this Natori Long Wrap? One of my fave things to wear when relaxing is my Barefoot Dreams Robe. You will find the new season's selection of robes and more on sale at Nordstrom.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
My sister's idea of relaxing is in her swimming pool. These darling Sunnylife floats are on sale at Bloomingdale's. A great hostess gift for your next pool party.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
And if you are about to head out on a relaxing Summer vacation, you will enjoy this article:  Why the Caftan Is the One Item You Need in Your Suitcase This Summer And then look at this caftan at Free People. Isn't it gorgeous? Quite a bit less expensive than most.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 





It's hot out there. Stay cool, everyone. Have a relaxing weekend. I'll see you Tuesday.

XOXOX
Deb
Shop This

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.