"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This: Sum-Sum- Summertime

Friday, June 23, 2017

Saturdays At Shop This: Sum-Sum- Summertime


Here we are at the first weekend in Summer. It was a long time coming, and I plan to take advantage of the warmth and sunshine. Before I press the escape button, I do want to share some fun links with you.


I love the sun and a nice suntan. I don't like the chemicals that I have discovered in my sunscreen. Here's a listing of the bad ingredients. Dermstore happens to sell Natural or "Mineral Sunscreens," and they are having an SPF Sale. Save 20% now. Code: SPF17. Type Mineral Sunscreen in the search box.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
In case you missed it - Here are the best bronzers for Summer. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Shop the MacKenzie-Childs Summer Sale. For a limited time save up to 50% off selected favorites, like a fabulous outdoor bar. And save 25% off all Flower Market and Butterfly Garden Enamelware. I love the Cake Carriers 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I have a sweet tooth. I was successful in losing a few pounds this Winter by cutting out sugar. So naturally I was interested in this article: Naturally Sweet: Sugar-Free Summer Recipes on the Anthropologie Blog.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
The Neiman Marcus Summer Sale is in full swing with additional 25% off Sale Styles. There are over 900 pairs of Sale Shoes! These Stuart Weitzman Beaded Cork Slides  and Tassel Pointed-Toe Mules in Navy are both fun!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~  
A good cotton shirt is a Summer staple. I bet you don't have one like this. It's all business in the front and garden party in the back ~ at Bloomingdale's
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
If you believe in diversity in the work place and beyond like Nordstrom does, you may wish to click here for Pride gear and Parade Dates across the country.

Shop Cupcakes & Cashmere



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.