"" Shop This: Foodie Friday: The Berry Best Berry Recipes

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Foodie Friday: The Berry Best Berry Recipes


One of Mother Nature's best gifts to us all are the fruits of Summer. Not only are they best in the warmer months, they finally become affordable (though I am still waiting for the prices to come down in Chicago.) Fresh juicy berries are a treasure. I've rounded up some of the best berry recipes around.  Think sweet, savory, and over the top!

Explore the new Cerise Collection at LeCreuset.com!

HERE: 21 Recipes & Cooks Tools

Strawberry Pimms Cups
This is Summer in a glass. Oh how pretty. I think that I will run straight to the store now to pick up some Pimm's!

Berries Letterpress Coasters 
Raise your drink and rest your glass! These chic coasters make cocktail hour a little bit more delicious! Cheers.

Strawberry Ripple Almond Cheesecake
Made with Almond milk, this is a very unique recipe. The base of the cake is made from raw almonds, coconut, and dates. It's made with strawberries, but you can easily interchange any kind of berry.

Blueberry Quinoa Salad
I have only had Quinoa once. I didn't care for the way it was prepared, and just haven't tried it again. This beautiful salad may just be the 2nd time for me. I mean, balsamic, hazelnuts and blueberries would make anything taste good!

Mixed Berry Ceviche
What an unexpected but delicious compliment to sweet shrimp. Sounds yummy!

Berry Breakfast Towel
Add a little country charm to your Summer kitchen. These make a lovely hostess gift, too.

Strawberry Shortbread
Move over shortcake, there's a new cookie in town. This recipe is from Marco Pierre White's Great British Feast 

Peach + Raspberry Pie With White Chocolate Mascarpone
This recipe calls for something called "Golden Syrup." It's English and is said to taste like liquid toffee. OMG, right? I found some for you at Amazon. This beautiful recipe can be found at

Strawberry Vodka
With zero artificial colors or flavors, this recipe features pure strawberry sweetness. A genius idea for Summer.

Blackberry And Lemon Zest Crostini
This is one juicy little blackberry bite! Served on slices of toasted baguettes (I grill mine) and drizzled with honey, these couldn't be easier. Just add prosecco and a patio!

Meyer Lemon Eton Mess
A classic English dessert featuring whipped cream, crushed meringues, and berries. In this version, homemade lemon curd has been folded into the cream for a heavenly dish!
Goop 

Strawberry Margarita
This twist on the classic gets its berry blush from fresh strawberry puree. I love this recipe!

Strawberry Caprese Salad
Caprese Salad is one of my favorite Summertime treats, until I found this recipe. Oh my, doesn't this look fabulous? Balsamic on strawberries is always a taste sensation. Why not add cheese?

Wild Blackberry Bread
This recipe reminds me of my childhood. My Mom often made homemade breads from fresh berries and veggies. Doesn't this just beg for a glass of lemonade or ice tea?

Strawberry Shortcake Donut Trifle
Get ready for oohs and ahhhs when serving this decadent dish. Best yet, it is easy to make and there is no baking involved. This one just makes me smile.

Baby Back Ribs With Blueberry Balsamic Barbecue Sauce
I haven't tried it, but I just know that this recipe is fab. I always use both balsamic and some kind of fruit in my my homemade sauce. Nothing is better than adding sweet to a savory dish.

Gianna Dish
Here's your sweet spot. It's clearly chic and perfect for  candy, mints, ice or fruit. 

Strawberry-Rhubarb Galette
Summer in a skillet! This version of a classic can be baked in the oven or even on the outdoor grill with the lid down. Unfussy with a no fail crust.

Berries and Cream French Toast Bake
Because a well balanced breakfast should include a healthy dose of powdered sugar and the perfect plop of whipped cream!

Strawberry Focaccia With Maple Balsamic Onions
What a fabulous appetizer for Summer! This boldly flavored recipe is a great use for not too sweet strawberries. A must try recipe.

Raspberry Red Wine Slushy With Chocolate Whipped Cream
Isn't everything more fun with whipped cream? If you are wondering what makes this wine slushy, it's frozen raspberries.  Looks like dessert to me!


~ You May Also Love ~ 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.