"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Saturdays At Shop This



Oh TGIF! I hope that your week was well spent. I had five fabulous days in New York. It is always good to be home, but this week was really exciting with the Met Ball and all. Sadly, I forgot my dress at home, (wink wink) so no personal pics. :) It is said to be fashion's biggest party of the year. The tickets are $30,000 each and this year's theme was Avant-Garde. Scroll down for more Met info and other fun links.

NORDSTROM - Shop Women's Summer Styles

Celine Dion's  First Met Gala included a musical number. Watch this video. I know you will like it. What a super cool girl!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Kendall Jenner wore all Estee Lauder makeup at The Met Gala. If you liked her look and love Estee Lauder Beauty, Nordstrom has a great Gift with purchase going on now, with 10% off.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
See the seven Diane Von Furstenberg designs that made it to the Met Gala. I think I liked Diane's the best. Loved that optimistic shade of yellow!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
 Moda Operandi has teamed up with Cabana Magazine to create an edit of vibrant tableware. They hosted a post Met Ball dinner party at M'O headquarters. Aerin Lauder and designer Adam Lippes were there, so you know it had to be chic. Read about it at Vogue. Shop the tablescape exclusively at Moda Operandi.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
While in NYC, I may not have gone to the ball, but I sure went everywhere else, and mostly by train! My new sneakers took me downtown, uptown, up stairs and even to New Jersey, in style and comfort! Can't recommend them enough. Mine are black and white.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
What Is Microneedling? It's the Revolutionary Tool for Erasing Wrinkles, Scars and Acne. Read a pretty convincing article HERE. Get the tool, Beauty Bioscience GloPRO® at Nordstrom.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Don't forget to shop the Neiman Marcus Friends & Family Sale. Take 25% off any regular-price purchase. Code:NMFRIEND. It ends 5/6 10:00 PM CT. Shop my faves HERE
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
How to wear a dress over pants. I tried the look on my birthday this year. Have to say, I felt very hip. Get the look HERE
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
The right lighting is so important for the home. Save up to 30% on Lighting at Serena and Lily. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
In honor of The Kentucky Derby, enjoy this equestrian chic collection of Vintage Hermes at One Kings Lane.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
YOB- Newsletter Ad 1


Rhianna At The Met Gala
Here's to Rhianna for always being avant-garde, especially on the Red Carpet. Why not step out of your comfort zone this weekend? Wear some color and create your own Red Carpet moment.
XOXO
Deb
Shop This

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.