"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This: Memorial Day Weekend

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Saturdays At Shop This: Memorial Day Weekend


This Memorial Day Weekend, I dug up an old pic of me. Oh those were the days! ( joking! ) I hope that you have some fun things lined up. It's a big weekend for my family. Celebrating birthdays are my nephew-in-law, Michael, my sister, Carole, and my sister-in-law Patti. To add to the festivities, it is "Mr. Shop This" and my own anniversary! Happy Days ahead.... 


If there ever was a time to shop Neiman Marcus Last Call, it's this weekend. Take an EXTRA 40% off everything and an extra 60% off clearance! 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
From time to time, I have mentioned where I purchase my Hermes fragrance at a discount - Fragrancenet. You just may want to click over and see if they carry your favorite scent. They are offering an extra 30% off this weekend. Details HERE
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
 Gilt, where everything is on sale always, has a "Best of May" Sale now. Save an extra 20% when you spend $200. Code: GET20
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
If you appreciate chinoiserie chic, preppy gingham, monograms, and pretty practical tableware, you'll love Preppy Paper Girl at Etsy.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I have several new affiliates. Super excited about GOOP! Launched in the fall of 2008 out of Gwyneth Paltrow’s kitchen as a homespun weekly newsletter, GP wanted a place to organize her unbiased travel recommendations, health-centric recipes, and shopping discoveries. It has become my fave website. An article you may enjoy reading: The Detox Guide
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Speaking of healthy things, here ya go from Food52: The No-Mayo Coleslaw Recipe Coming Soon to All Your Picnics and Barbecues
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Memorial Day according to Tory Burch on The Neiman Marcus Blog.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
101+ Best Coconut Oil Uses and Benefits for Home and Beauty.  I just started using this little miracle worker the last two weeks. I LOVE it! Two important things I have learned about the oil. 1) It should be organic and 2) unrefined. Purchased mine at a great price from Amazon.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Cupcakes and Cashmere is another new affiliate. I am going to try their DIY Sugar Scrub. With just three ingredients, why not give it a try? And if you want the prettiest paper products ever, shop these Liberty Prints.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Know a Grad or College Student? Amazon Prime for students makes a great grad gift, and probably is a necessity for college students away from home. Best yet, they get 6 months totally free and after that it is $49 for each year they are in school. That's a 50% reduction!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

254x153 | Memorial Day Sale: Enjoy 20% off site wide with code AMAZING Valid 5/24-5/30




Don't be afraid to take the leap this weekend. Enjoy the holiday! And remember all of the brave men and women that have served our nation so that we may live in peace.
Thank You!
XOXO
Deb
Shop This

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.