"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This: New York State Of Mind

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Saturdays At Shop This: New York State Of Mind

{ Via: Etsy }

If you are new to Shop This, I'll explain that Saturdays are a simplified ( i.e. non fancy pants ) wrap up of things that happened over the last week. Today I am heading back to New York! That's always exciting. I will try my best to do some posting while gone, but Lady Liberty and Madison Avenue may be calling my name. Before I leave, I want you to know...  


It's Macy's Friends and Family time. Save an Extra 10% - 30% throughout the website. What to get? The Charter Club Damask (no design) 500 TC Sheets are fabulous, I love them! Anything by Coach, it's all 30% off, even the sale items. The Phillips AirFryer is on sale and now take an additional 10% off. Mom might love it.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I picked up this Allsaints Dahlia Sweatshirt yesterday in Nude. It has so many great details like asymmetrical zippers and a statement collar. Great for travel and an extra layer on the plane, which is always cold.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Nordstrom is price matching on Cosmetics. Save 10% on your favorite brands like MAC, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Clinique and more.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Attention Etsy lovers: There's a new kid in town, Etsy Studio. It's dedicated to Crafters. Explore interesting, unusual supplies. Buy from real people all over the world.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Girls love pearls and I loved Banana Republic's 

Pearl Embellished Girlfriend Jean. Tried them on, but didn't bite the bullet yet. They are adorable though.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
This Norma Kamali Off-the-Shoulder Shirred Waist jumpsuit has alot going for it, to include long sleeves! See it at Neiman Marcus
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Do you know what Nordstrom's best selling lipstick is? Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution Luminous Modern-Matte Lipstick. It's comfortable and non-drying. I just bought it in Pillow Talk, which is a deep nude. The pigment is fabulous. One swipe and you are done.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Of course no trip to NYC would be complete without a visit to Bergdorf Goodman. This time I am excited to see "Linda's at Bergdorf." It wasn't open on my last visit April 1st. It's a boutique of standout pieces like a fabulous Courreges Vinyl Jacket, lots of kitten heels, fun striped and polka dot pants. Everything in this boutique is chic to the max!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Remember Jelly Shoes? They are back but a little bit more fashion forward. Jeffrey Campbell's are fun with a block heel in 12 colors.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Have you heard of this? Diet Prosecco - Same alcohol content, way fewer calories! Now that's worth celebrating.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

logo


This is me, excited to be taking another bite out of the Big Apple. Here's hoping your weekend finds you dancing. It's good for your mind, body and soul!
XOXO
Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.