"" Shop This: The Statement Sleeve

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The Statement Sleeve

{ Via: Vogue }

Because friends don't let friends wear tops or dresses with boring sleeves. Spring has sprung in the stores and so far, I am a fan. Especially fun are the high fashion sleeves on everything. I have always loved a good sleeve. From off the shoulder, puffed, ruffled, sheer or tied, sleeves are the statement makers for Spring. This edit focuses on some of my faves. 
HERE: 12 Statement Styles 

Poppy Bell 
Made of a rayon and linen blend, this is oh so lovely. Best yet, it comes in way under $100. Also available in white and pink.

Deliah Metallic Dress
 This dress is anything but simple, but the sleeves make a statement in an understated way. Sheer with a slight bell, they follow the trend in a very alluring way.

Two Statement Pieces
Loving this look for Spring, Summer, and perfect for a Spring break! Easy to wear, care for, and both pieces are affordable!

Off The Shoulder Smocked Sleeve Dress
I think I just found my new swimsuit coverup! Isn't it adorable? Again under $100.

Tie In Cut Out Shirt
This is fun. The peek-a- boo sleeves gives new meaning to shirting.

Marchesa Caftan
One of the prettiest things I have seen for Spring. It's crazy expensive, but with the hand beading throughout, it is probably worth it. Those sleeves! The entire caftan edit is really quite gorgeous! 

Bell Sleeve Silk Top
What a fabulous look with subtle details. It's less than $100. More colors available.

See By Chloe Trench Jacket
Loving this trench coat makeover for Spring! I think it could become my favorite.

Willow Ribbed Bell Sleeve
A fitted silhouette gets dramatic at the sleeves. Now what couldn't you wear with this?

Burberry Cashmere Cardigan
What a statement maker! I don't love all puffed sleeves, but these with soft cashmere paired with a peplum waist are fabulous! So chic.

Lafayette 148 New York Trench
Coats with three quarter length sleeve began last Fall. It's always a chic look. Here you go for Spring. Such a different piece to add to your coat collection!

Crepe Sheath
What a pretty little cocktail dress! Best yet, it's on sale.

Shop Fendi

~ You May Also Love ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.