"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Saturdays At Shop This


Well, hello, my pretties! It might be early for a glass of wine, but it is National Drink Wine Day, which surprises me. I thought that was everyday. No? Before we all have a glass or two, I do want to share some lovely links with you! Since it is President's Weekend, be prepared for a few really good sales! 




It was 68 degrees on the Chicago Lakefront today. These temps have me thinking Spring and walks along the lake. These Stuart Weitzman Sneakers will have us all walking on sunshine!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Boston Proper's Criss Cross Ruffle Sleeve Sweater has my name all over it. Maybe yours, too? Loving the peekaboo cutouts!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Stila Cosmetics is having a beauty of a sale. Take an extra 25% off Sale prices with code: EXTRA25
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Do you apply your foundation with a brush? I just started and it makes a world of difference. I chose Allure Magazine's Award Winner by Sigma. I could not be happier. Save 20% now on Sigma and everything else at Dermstore. Code: FRIENDS. To find the Sigma Brush, put in the search box Sigma Beauty Flat Kabuki Brush - F80.

Dermstore 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
One of my must have stops in NYC is any Dean and Deluca outpost. I particularly love their spices. The Cinnamon beats anything you might buy at the store. Now you can save 15% on purchases of $125 or more. Code: PRES15
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Don't we all just love JCrew? I have to admit that I don't have much of it in my wardrobe, but I just think they do a great job. This weekend you can save 30% off your purchase with Code: WEEKEND.  If you are into pretty prints. Check out their Liberty London edit.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
As seen in the New York Times, The Lulu Frost Vintage Edit is #swoonworthy!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you don't like the sticky factor of  lip gloss, I have something for you: the new Rouge Coco Gloss.  I think I will try it. Caramel will be my color.  Available in 27 gorgeous shades at Nordstrom
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Are you a crafter? If so, you are not alone. In fact Etsy is introducing a "market for making." Sign up HERE for a world of unique craft supplies and projects.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are like me, you love a good shelter (home) magazine. Domino Magazine online is one of my faves. Besides great articles like "In The Spirit of La La Land, 13 of the Best Jazz Clubs From Around the World," a fab Guide  on buying rugs, and more, they sell some unique finds for the home. Save 20% sitewide with Code: SAVE20. 


Introducing Go Be Lovely from Illume





Cheers to your weekend! May your glass always be half full.

XOXO
Deb
Shop This









No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.