"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Friday, January 20, 2017

Saturdays At Shop This

( Via: Refinery29 )

So, that happened. What a weekend, huh? It's one for the history books and fashion lookbooks, that's for sure. God speed and thanks to The OBama's.  Good luck to The new President and Mrs. Trump. If you are a bit tired of pomp and ceremony, I have a few non political links to share with you.



Of course by now you know that Melania Trump chose to wear a custom made ensemble from The Ralph Lauren Collection. You can have something, too, from this elegant edit, and on sale. Earn a gift card for an extra treat!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Not so fancy, but I have my eyes on these stylish little sneakers  at Everlane that were spotted on Model, Gigi Hadid. They're simple, made of Italian leather, with a pointed toe. I think they are quite comfy chic.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Speaking of shoes....have you seen the new line of shoes by Frances Valentine? Oh it's good. You'll find mostly flats and lower heals. Just my style. See it at Zappos Luxury.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
So next on the excitement agenda, after this weekend is over, will Be Valentine's Day. I'll do a few edits, but if your heart is racing now, check out the Moda Operandi Valentines Day Shop. It's very ooh la la!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
There is a really big sale ( and good) going on at Barney's Warehouse. Take an Extra 70% off Clearance items.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For those that have a little girl in their life size 2 - 15, you might want to check out this chic and cuddly coat. I so love it. It's on sale.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
If you are trying to start the year off eating healthier, you may have thoughts about juicing. Food52 shows us how to juice without the expensive juicer.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Mother & Son
My favorite fashion moment yesterday.

125X125

Have a Peaceful Weekend!
XO
Deb
Shop This

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.