"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Friday, December 9, 2016

Saturdays At Shop This

( Via: Etsy )

Aren't the decorations above fabulous? If you can believe, they are made from paper. Visit Etsy to see more interesting Holiday decor.  And no, there is still no tree or even an Elf on the Shelf in site at my home. Starting Sunday, I am going to decorate with a frenzy!  I know that you are busy too, but please take a minute to follow these links.

Great Toys For All Ages At MelissaAndDoug.com

I have featured this before, but I am still loving this special edition Michael Kors Instax Camera for any stylish photog. It's just so Instagram glam in gold!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
And to go with that camera, the Selfie Flash Cellphone Light by Lori Greiner of Shark Tank! This must be the stocking stuffer of the year. It easily connects to any cell phone, and lights up the users face in a flattering way. Watch the video at QVC
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Are you buying any beauty gifts? Head to Fragrancenet and save an additional 30% on your already discounted luxury brand orders. I love to save on my Hermes 24 Faubourg there. You can rest assured the products are real. Use Code: PLYG6. Don't delay. This discount ends 12/11
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I feel like I have been to the end of the Internet Holiday shopping for others. One of the most thoughtful gifts I have found are these Acrylic Photo Blocks. You create them  online at Tiny Prints with your own images.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A few Foodie Friday's ago, I presented Half Baked Harvest's Maple Cream Sweet Potato Soup. I served it at Thanksgiving in small cups as an appetizer. It was a big hit, and I just made another batch for a party tomorrow. I highly recommend it!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Create the perfect gift at Bauble Bar & Save 30% on Personalized Jewelry & Gifts for 24 hours only! Delivery by 12/22 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
And for even more personalized gifts: Gifts With Person-al-ity!! Featuring Monogram UGGS at Neiman Marcus, Super Hero Cape Sets at Etsy and much more.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Have you heard that Pantone has announced the 2017 Color Of The Year? I love the name: Greenery. It is pretty and evokes the first days of Spring. Soon we'll all be wearing it.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Did the kids ask Santa for a dog? The WowWee CHiP Robot Toy Dog just might satisfy their whims. It's cute as can be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
No one has actually asked me what I wanted for Christmas, but if Santa is reading, I really really would love Dyson's Supersonic Hair Dryer at Neiman Marcus ( Hint, Hint )
~ ~ ~ ~ ~




Looks like something we can do with the snowy weather heading this way. Be safe, stay warm and enjoy Mother Nature this weekend!
XOXO
Deb
Shop This

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.