"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Friday, December 2, 2016

Saturdays At Shop This


Do you have your decorations up yet? Not an Elf or Santa in sight here. Still been recovering from a happy house full of guests for Thanksgiving. How about gift shopping? I am like the shoemaker without shoes.  Too busy shopping for others to do any for myself. If you still need ideas, watch carefully this week, there will be plenty! Before then, here are a few links I want to share.


Still don't know what you are wearing to the Holiday Party? Neiman Marcus to the rescue. See their ten party perfect picks. It includes that sparkling Milly dress featured here this week.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
A shop that I happen to love, Lou & Grey, is offering 25% off select jackets. I am crazy for the Ombre Coat. Santa? By the way, did you know that 3/4 length sleeves on coats were a "thing" this season?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Do you have a teen or young fashionista on your gift list? I know she will love anything from Juicy Couture! You'll love saving 40% on new arrivals. Code: WILD40
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Save from $20 - $50 when you spend $100 or more on the sweetest things for babies and toddlers at Giggle. Code: HOLIDAY16 Ends 12/13. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
'Tis the season for a little indulgence. The vintage Chanel Edit at One Kings Lane, could make my Holiday dreams come true. What about you? It's all on sale.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Without exception, one of my very favorite gifts this season for a young ( or young at heart) woman of style is Rachel Zoe's Box of Style subscription. The Winter Box has just been revealed and it is so fun! Save $20 Code: BOSAW16
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I collect ornaments, and I happen to think they make a great gift for your Holiday host or hostess.  On my radar: This be-jeweled sphere at Shop Terrain, and this  Embellished Arabesque-Shaped Ornament at Barney's. What can I say? I love a little bling on the tree.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Nordstrom's "Love" Pop Up Gift Shop is filled with interesting ideas like a Foldable Electric Scooter, A fabulous Yoga Bag, Chalkboard Gift Wrap, and many more clever choices. Check it out HERE!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Weekend assignment: Make these DIY Elegant Almond Pinecones for your Holiday Table. They are adorable and edible!

HOLIDAY_250x250 


Make sure you leave a little sparkle wherever you go this weekend!
XOXOXO
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.