"" Shop This: Elegant New Years Eve Dinner Recipes

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Elegant New Years Eve Dinner Recipes

( Via: Megan Hess )

The last meal of any year deserves to be special. The above tablescape by Megan Hess is filled with glam details, like couture linens and gilded plates. Your menu should shine, too! Today we begin with champagne cocktails to toast the New Year.  Followed by elevated appetizers like Pear, Prosciutto and Gorgonzola Pizza. You'll find elegant entrees and stunning sides. Of course, I haven't forgotten about dessert. Scroll down to find the perfect happy ending for your elegant meal.

Explore the new Cerise Collection at LeCreuset.com!

HERE: 23 Special Recipes

Champagne Cocktail
"It’s amazing how an Angostura bitters-soaked sugar cube can transform Champagne into an incredible cocktail."
Food and Wine 

Blackberry Ombre Sparkler
What a stunning sip!
The Cookie Rookie  

Pear & Cranberry Champagne Cocktail
How very festive! Like a Mimosa but even better. You make your own cranberry pear puree to mix with the bubbly.
Minimalist Baker 

Champagne Ice Cubes
Something I had not thought of. This is how you keep Mimosas and other champagne drinks really chilled without diluting the flavor.
Town and Country Magazine

~ Appetizers ~  

Ahi & Mango Tuna Tartare
When I feel like celebrating, this is what I order. This is a low fat, low calorie recipe. I'm making it this year!
Clean Eating Magazine

Pear Prosciutto And Gorgonzola Pizza
This is a grown up pizza. The flavor combinations sound fabulous to me. Sweet and savory is always a perfect pairing.
Recipe Runner  

Crispy Potato Chive Pancakes with Smoked Salmon- 
{ Gluten, Dairy and Egg Free }
Oh my goodness! How beautiful are these bites? I am sure that they taste even better than they look. The little pancakes are actually filled with mashed potatoes!
Heather Christo 

Cranberry Maple Baked Brie
Doesn't this sound delicious? I used frozen Puffed Pastry for the first time at Thanksgiving. Easy-peasy! 
Will Cook For Smiles

~  Entrees  ~ 

Prime Rib Roast with Champagne Horseradish Cream
In my view, the perfect special occasion entree!  It all begins with a beautiful cut of meat.
Food And Wine

Lobster Fra Diavolo
"Mr. Shop This" would just love this dish. Anything that features San Marzano tomatoes and a cup of brandy, gets my New Years Eve nod!
Bon Appétit  

Pancetta Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
A tenderloin of pork always seems a bit special, even though it is super easy to prepare. This recipe is both stunning and simple. 
Half Baked Harvest   

Sake Sea Bass in Parchment
I have to admit. I have never cooked anything in parchment. Have you? The advantage is that the food steams in it's own juices. This recipe includes a heady combination of sake, soy sauce, and ginger.
Gourmet 

Beef Cheek Bourguignon
I have had Beef cheeks only once. It was a Christmas extravaganza at The Four Seasons Hotel Chicago. I have to say, it was the most tender beef I have ever had. It's not something most of us have often. New Years Eve would be the perfect time to make it. It's quite the impressive dish!
Gourmet Traveller

~ Side Dishes ~   

The Easiest Sexiest Salad In The World
Jamie says: “Trust me, this fig salad recipe will blow your socks off – it's beautifully creamy, sweet and salty. ” It only takes 10 minutes to put together, people!
Jamie Oliver 

Alex Hitz's Oyster Stew
One of my favorite things! The secret to this recipe? Salted butter. That is unusual to me. And make sure you use the oyster "liquor" in the recipe. It adds a nice touch.
House Beautiful  

Crispy Cheesy Potato Stacks
No matter what you are serving, pair it with these potatoes! You bake them in muffin tins.
Half Baked Harvest 

Creamed Spinach
Creamed spinach is one of the best pairings with grilled meats. This recipe calls for both Parmigiano-Reggiano and Mascarpone Cheese, which add to the complex flavor of this colorful dish. Heavy cream finishes it.
Leites Culinaria 

~ Desserts ~ 

Rosé Sorbet
With just 4 ingredients (including the sprig of mint), anyone can make this special pink confection. All you need is an electric ice cream maker. Pretty, right?
How Sweet Eats

Chocolate Pear Tartlets
This pretty pear recipe comes from the Mother/Daughter duo founders of The Cook’s Atelier.  It is a bit complicated, but as you can see, the end result is impressive.
Williams Sonoma  

Brandy Snaps With Lemon Cream And Berries
Oh there is nothing like fresh lemon curd! It's not difficult at all to make. This recipe can be made ahead of time and put together right before guests arrive.
Gourmet Traveller 

Chocolate Whiskey Souffle
I can not think of a finer way to end a special meal than with this ooey gooey sophisticated recipe! I mean, chocolate and booze?
Gourmet Traveller 

Spiked Egg Nog Ice Cream
I would add a little brandy sauce on top of this dish. I love to drink my dessert don't you? 
I'm Bored Let's Go



~ You May Also Love ~



Holiday Cocktail Party Recipes, Details & Host Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.