"" Shop This: Deep Freeze Fashion

Monday, December 19, 2016

Deep Freeze Fashion

( Via: Etsy )

Brrrr! Baby it's cold outside. How are you staying warm? As I type, I am wrapped in my cozy Barefoot Dreams robe, with a faux fur throw on my lap (thank you Sara).  During this gifting season, something wonderfully warm is always a good idea. In today's roundup you'll find some of my favorite pretty but practical picks. 


HERE: 10 Toasty Warm Picks

McQ Fur Jacket
Faux and fabulous. This is the perfect way to be merry and bright all season long!

Faux Fur Stole
Elevate any look in the plushest way. The Chianti color is so of the moment, too.

Save 40% with Code: JOY

First Layer Beline
Layers are the key to staying warm. Why not look hot from the get go? This is the definition of fierce fashion! I don't even ski and I would wear this. Do click the link for an enlarged view of the crystals on the sleeve.
Bogner 

Wild Things Trapper
I am always in awe of girls who can pull off this look. I mean, looking this good while staying warm just isn't fair. 
Free People 


Shimmered Suede Gloves
How unique are these? Basic suede and shearling gets amped up with sparkles. Love it!
Anthropologie

Burberry Fur Cuff Raywood
UGGS are great, but these may be better. They are lined with real sheep shearling. How luxe!
Neiman Marcus



Tuinch Cashmere
I am crazy for the fabulous pieces of Veronique Vermussche. Her newly launched Belgian cashmere label features effortless style and playful proportions. You will have to wait for this cuddly collection as they are on pre-order now and ship in April.
Moda Operandi 

Bernardo Golden Puffer
Puffer Coats are more on trend than ever this season. Some of the best, are really expensive though. This style is given an elegant statement in gold satin. At just a touch over $100. It is a beautiful buy.
Nordstrom

Sorel Addington™ Lace-Up Boot
I couldn't love a boot better. Coated leather covers a fleece lining. The lug sole keeps you standing on the slopes or the city streets.
Bloomingdales

Cold Weather Accessories
They are all under $20 and now for a limited time, buy 1 and get 1 at 50% off.  
 Charming Charlie

   

~ You May Also Love ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.