"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Saturdays At Shop This


What a week! It began with anticipation of the Chicago Marathon this Sunday. I have runners staying with me. Mr. "Shop This" did a road trip, Kim K. was robbed at gunpoint in Paris, and a dear friend toughed out a hard week following chemotherapy. Now Hurricane Matthew. My sister-in-law and her husband are in the thick of it in Jacksonville. I send good vibes and prayers to everyone in the middle of this major storm. Even with all of this, there are still some good things to focus on, as we wrap up the week.

Shop Bendel's for the New and the Next in Fashion

Columbus Day means great sale shopping. Some of the best sales are online. Updates have been made to my Sale listing on the blog.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Kenzo X H & M Collection launches November 3rd. I enjoyed this colorful interview with supermodel and H&M Ambassador, Iman.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are entertaining this Fall and Winter, and want to be hostess with the mostess, This Plaza Entertaining Stand at Pottery Barn is tres chic! Save 20% this weekend.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
With holidays on the mind, another great sale find is the Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven. I mean who doesn't need another oven on Thanksgiving Day? I have seen it demonstrated - it does everything. You can save 20% this weekend at Bloomingdale's
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I joined Instagram this week. It was about time! It would be fun to connect there. You can find me and follow here
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I love a good bag, but it has to be interesting. This collection of handbags at Need Supply made me smile. Both the colors and the shapes are so unexpected. Click to see what you think.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
If you know someone fighting the battle, the Billow Pillow will change her life. Find it at AHAlife.  
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Nordstrom's online is my "go to" e-tailer for most of my beauty purchases. They offer Free Shipping, Free Returns, your choice of 3 free samples, and they have many products that are exclusive to them. Case in point, Laura Geller's Beauty Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator. Such beautiful blush colors!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Today is the first day I noticed the leaves changing color. The sky is not fully painted yet, but there is a soft golden tint to the trees. This Free People Scarf reminds me of what I see out my window.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
The change of seasons brings a new reason for doormats. They help to keep the lovely leaves out of the house. I know that these clever mats at Lulu and Georgia will make your guests smile.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

unique gifts



XOXOX

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.