"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Saturdays At Shop This

( Via: Pinterest )

Why the girl with the upside down party hat, you ask? It's my half birthday today, that's why! Around the Shop This household, we like to find any excuse to celebrate! The girl losing her head was appropriate. I was so busy this week, I almost lost my own. 10 hours in a courtroom on jury duty could do that to you. So, here's some links I want to share before calling it quits for the week.

Lulu & Georgia

It's Bloomingdale's Friends & Family SaleTake an extra 25% off a great selection of items plus Free Shipping. Code: FRIENDS.  Bloomie's allows you to shop on line and pick up in store, too. I do that often. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
"Ms. Shop This" was in from New York this week (what fun!) and she gifted me with Farmacy Beauty's Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask. Oh Honey! I love it. My face felt smooth, soft and really glowed after just one application. Plus Farmacy will be donating $1 for every Honey Potion sold until the end of 2016 to the City Growers organization. Read about it at Sephora
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
It's been chilly and windy in Chicago. I have already worn my poncho once, but I could use another one. Ralph Lauren's  Bridle Wool Poncho is an elegant take on equestrian chic. And you can take 30% off until October 3rd. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Speaking of cooler temps....Barneys Warehouse is having a Cashmere Sale. The prices are right on chic and cozy things for men and women. Loving the cashmere sweats!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Have you heard of Desert Trip? It's a Coachella for those of a certain age. Headliners are Paul McCartney, The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan and so many other classic acts. It starts next weekend in Indio, California. Let's go! Click for Details
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
 I'm with Oprah, if you want to be happy, keeping a daily gratitude journal helps. These artistic notebooks at Kelly Wearstler are super stylish and make a great gift.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
You may have noticed that pleated skirts are on trend this season. Found this Bagatelle Leather one at Neiman Marcus.  It's reduced and now at a great price until October 3rd.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Need a gift for a man? Designer, Alexander Wang's, Snake Embossed Hip Flask is fabulously cool. Think, brisk Fall walks and football games.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I love a scented candle, but they don't always mix well with a meal. These unscented Pastel Pear Candles are precious and only $8.00 at Terrain.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Finally....Cheers to your weekend with 6 Home Bars That Are Ready For Happy Hour via the One Kings Lane Style Report.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
The Seinfeld Gang is doing a Birthday Dance (in my mind). I hope you dance this weekend, too.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

XOXO
Deb
Shop This

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.