"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This: Savoring Summer

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Saturdays At Shop This: Savoring Summer

( Via Terrain )

You might have noticed that I have been missing in action this week. My arm was twisted to take an impromptu trip to the Country. My sister's home is so lovely, serene and perfect for savoring Summer. You can hear cows moo, birds chirp and the grass grow. While visiting, I had the best homegrown tomatoes of my life. The fun thing is that I picked them myself! What I did miss was speedy Internet, and I gave up and unplugged. So I have plenty to share today.



Sorry that there was no Foodie Friday this week. But Food52 offers 7 Extraordinary Ways to Cook with Fresh Tomatoes.  Make the most of those end of Summer tomatoes. YUM!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
If you have your own garden or enjoy Summer and Fall walks to the Farmer's Market, Food 52's Woven and Leather Backpack is a must have. 
  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This week, I tiptoed to the garden barefoot and sans gloves and hat. That was a mistake. Look to Shop Terrain for the best garden gear anywhere.  We're talking floral Hunter boots, gorgeous garden gloves and more.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Speaking of the Country....One Kings Lane Style Guide featured a fabulous article on How to Master the Farmhouse Modern Look. This city girl, loved the decorating ideas.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
One sure way to make Summer last is with self tanner. My very favorite, bareMinerals Beautifully Bronzed Deluxe Faux Tan with Brush, is back in stock at QVC. The brush is key for fool proof application. My bottle has lasted over 2 years!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Do you still have a Summer getaway on the calendar? If not now, maybe later for Fall colors. I saw the best Travel Bags at Henri Bendel.....perfect for carrying on! This weekend you can save up to $125 per bag.  
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Keep track of the number of days until Summer ends, and save 20% on 17 month Calendars and Planners at Paper Source. Click here to find some chic choices.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
My 17 year old nephew informed me that Apple's iPhone 7 & 7 Plus is coming out September 16th. Of course, he wants one. We all can preorder ours today at Best Buy. I'll take mine in Rose Gold, please. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Just like the final days of Summer, Nordstrom's Summer Clearance will be over before you know it (September 11th). Save 40% and more. Do check it out as I found boots and handbags that you can wear all Fall.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Forget everything you thought you knew about seasonal fashion do's and dont's. The florals of Fall, will have you transitioning into the next season seamlessly.  Here is what Neiman Marcus has in store.  


NORDSTROM -  Shop the Summer Clearance Sale for Men, Women & Kids through September 11



Stop and smell the flowers and catch a butterfly this weekend!
XO
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.