"" Shop This: Suit Up: One Piece Wonders

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Suit Up: One Piece Wonders

(Via Megan Hess)

I have been in the Sunshine State for ten days, and wore a swimsuit every day. I soon discovered that I didn't pack enough. Shopping for suits is such a trying task, isn't it? I would much prefer to do it in the privacy of my own home. My bikini days are behind me. The only suit I dare to wear is a one piece, and that's okay.  The one piece is always classic, and seems to really be making a splash this season. Here are my top twelve stylish suits.



Greek Tiles Goddess One-Piece
Nanette Lepore has designed a suit that is both sexy and sophisticated. Love the fabulous back!

Lisa Marie Fernandez Swimwear
One of the most feminine, but still sexy, swimwear collections this year. Think ruffles, off the shoulder, one shoulder and more.

Mara Hoffman Peacocks Green Bustier

Roidal Brasil Megan
This lovely line of swimwear is new to me, but I found the collection quite chic. Isn't this one a beauty? You will also love the matching pareos and coverups.

Riviera Print Rash Guard
Love this beachy chic look for fun in the sun! It's sporty with a colorful vibe.

Suboo Cutout Halter
For those who have nothing to hide!
Neiman Marcus and Amazon   


Into The Wild
A terrific tropical Italian print. 
J. Crew    


 Peixoto Flamingo Swimsuit
Dare to be bold at the beach. What a great color. Just add your faux tan!
Shopbop  

Lenny Niemeyer Knotted One-Piece
This is one of my faves and perhaps one of the sexiest of the edit. Do click thru to see the fabulous front of this suit.
Anthropologie  

Zoey Swimsuit
Of course AP, designers of super sexy lingerie. would create equally alluring swimwear. The Zoey is pretty in black or white. To really get noticed, unzip the working zippers and play peekaboo at the pool!

L Space Bonita
I love everything about this suit....from the ruched sweetheart neckline to the lacy cutouts. This style is almost sold out, but I found assorted sizes at the following stores.

Gottex Costa Brava
Bravo for the Brava! The standout stripes create a stunning suit.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ You May Also Love ~



P.S. I am really glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.