"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This ~

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Saturdays At Shop This ~


Do you think the shoes are too much? Yes, I, like many of you, am traveling this weekend. We have a little anniversary to celebrate and plan to do it with Family. I wish I could say that my bags are packed, but they are not. I'll get my act together after this post.  Meanwhile, I wanted to share a few things with you..... 

gifts under $50

With traveling on my mind, I thought that the "Destination Dressing" Edit at Neiman Marcus was clever and ever so chic. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
A special mention about sales at Nordstrom's. Besides their Half Yearly Sale, they are Price Matching Lancome Beauty...meaning it is all 20% off. Add Free Shipping to that, and now you are talking. Then don't pass up the May 28th One Day Sale on Mascara! Buy any two of your favorite brands and get the third one FREE! No code needed. Shop Now
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Speaking of Sales. I posted many Memorial Day Sales and Savings Codes earlier. You may want to check back for added merchants. I'll be updating all weekend. Click HERE
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Father's Day - it's coming, and I'll be doing an edit soon. If you want to get shopping early, here's a fun gift at AHAlife for dapper dads. It's a 10 Pack Set of  Matching Socks and Briefs. Take 15% off sitewide with Code: KZ42M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I thought that I died and went to Designer Heaven this week with the "What Goes Around, Comes Around Vintage Fashion Edit" at Shopbop.  If you love vintage designer jewelry and bags, do click over. It might be nice to know that some of your old pieces have increased in value.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For those of you in Chicago or visiting Chicago, the newly installed Centennial Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier has opened. You can see a cool video and get your tickets HERE
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Still looking for a Summer Swimsuit? That's a dreaded task isn't it? Have one made just for you over at Etsy. Click to see a big collection of chic coverups and stylish swimsuits for women of all sizes.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 Happy Birthday to two very special women in my life, my sister Carole, and sister-in-law, Patti. Darn it, you both are younger than me! We will celebrate soon.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I'll close and leave you to your own beautiful holiday with the following article from Food52: 16 Cocktails to Drink Outside This Weekend Cheers!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Shop Fendi

~ You May Also Love ~ 


 

Shopping Summer Accessories On A Dime

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.