"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Saturdays At Shop This




This entire week has been a wonderful whirl of activity! Sometimes it is important to take a minute to unplug, rewind, and enjoy life's special moments with friends and family. And that is what I have been doing, but I have missed you all.  Here are a few things that I haven't had the time to tell you about.



Just to remind you that several stores allow you to buy on line and pick up in store, so if your are panicking about Mother's Day, there's help from Best Buy, Bloomingdale's, CB2, Nordstrom's and Neiman Marcus to name a few.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I am delighted to now be working with The Zoe Report - as in stylist to the stars, Rachel Zoe. Rachel's "Box Of Style," is a fabulous subscription service for everything stylish. It's a fun concept that is hard to explain. This video featuring Rachel Nguyen, tells the stylish story in a very fun way. Click HERE
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Both Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus are having big beauty events. I just love getting free gifts when I invest in good skincare and cosmetics, don't you?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Don't miss the "The Great Spring Sale at Gilt. it ends on the 8th at 9PM EST. Save an EXTRA 30% on hundreds of already discounted items. Code: SPRING
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
It's time to take it outside and "dress your deck". In case you missed it, HERE'S inspiration. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I'll end before I fall asleep at the computer. Happy happy Mother's Day to all of you who are.  If you have a bet placed, I hope that your horse wins in the Kentucky Derby. Have a great rest of your weekend! 
XOX
Deb

Subscribe.Obsess. Over $300 of Style for Only $100!


~ You May Also Love ~




My favorite pic of "Miss Shop This" and I !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.