"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This ~

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Saturdays At Shop This ~

( Via Megan Hess )

I am glad it's Saturday, aren't you? It's not that I get to relax this weekend. I will happily be readying my home for the arrival of Miss Shop This on Thursday. Oh happy day! I had a good week and hope you did, too. Here's to an even better week ahead. Today I am sharing a few things that I didn't get to tell you about earlier.

NORDSTROM - Shop eGift Cards for Mother's Day

Yesterday began Fragrance Week, at least at Saks. See what's new and fresh for Spring. I especially loved these chic leather atomizers. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Speaking of gifts, If you missed it, I did a Gift edit for All Kinds Of Moms this week. See it HERE
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
There are lots of Spring Sales going on. I listed 12 HERE. A few more have popped up like First Call at Neiman Marcus, A Private Sale (that's great) at Mark and Graham, and Save 18% sitewide at one of my fave online stores, AHAlife
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I picked up 2 new affiliates this week: Donna Morgan, a place to find affordable dresses for everyday, weddings and special occasions. Lulu & Georgia, a fun website for modern home accessories and gifts. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you can't have too much bling, these bejeweled shoes and sandals are made for you. Best yet, they are all on Sale at Last Call By Neiman Marcus
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
 I'm in love with the Kumi KooKoon Silk Bedding Sale at One Kings Lane! You know they say that sleeping on a silk pillowcase, keeps the wrinkles away.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
You won't want to miss the Beauty With Benefits presentation at QVC. They will be donating 80% of the purchase price of a chic collection of donated cosmetics and skincare to support Cancer and Careers. You'll get a free gift, too! Read about it and shop HERE
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Favorite find of the week: Kelly Wearstler's new limited notebooks. They are beautiful, made in Nepal, and make a fabulous gift. Find them on her website by clicking here and typing notebook in the search box.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

As I tie up loose ends for the week, I leave you with this fun video from Neiman Marcus and Aquazzura: How to Tie Your Designer Shoes. With the styles this season, we may need to polish up our skills. 

Isharya Mother's Day Gems

~ You May Also Love ~



Spotlight On New York

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.