"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Saturdays At Shop This


It's Saturday and we made it. Another week down. I'm excited for the warm weather that is finally arriving.  Just to remind you of what Saturdays at "Shop This" are all about....it's a streamlined version of my daily edits. On Saturday, I briefly share what's popp'n for the weekend. Here are a few things that I didn't have time to cover this week. 

Introducing SS16


It's National Wear Your Pajamas To Work Day. Is it bad that I do that everyday? Sweet zzzzz's are made of these Kate Spade PJ'S. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Speaking of Kate Spade, Miss Shop This is off to the High Point Furniture Market. She will be wearing this lovely lace jumpsuit, which I think is perfect for all of Spring's soirees. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
A big welcome to these new affiliates: Think Pink, an adorable store for little girls. Think pink bows, baby headbands, tutus, flower girls, and everything girly and twirly. - Delsey Paris is a great source for well constructed and super chic luggage. By the way everything is 50% off this weekend!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Have you caught the HBO documentary, "Nothing Left Unsaid: Gloria Vanderbilt and Anderson Cooper?" The two have also written a book that would be a great gift for Mom or anyone fascinated by Gloria. Amazon has it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Shopping this weekend? Neiman Marcus is offering you $50 Off regular priced products when spending $200 or more. Code: INC50 Ends 4/17 Love that! Click HERE
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The most exciting news in retail of the weekend is Target's launch of Marimekko on Sunday the 17th. This signature collection of fashion and home pieces is splashed with color, pattern and purpose. Take a peek HERE


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
This week I gave you a roundup of Rain Gear called April Showers Style. I am sorry to say, that I missed two of the best raincoats ever! See them at Josie Natori. While you are there take a look at their statement making accessories. HERE.  So fab.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Nordstrom is Price Matching on many of your fave cosmetic brands. You save 10% or more on YSL, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Laura Mercier, Lancome and more. Add free shipping, samples and gifts with purchase and you have a deal! Click HERE to get saving.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Fave Image Of The Week


~ Happy Weekend ~
I hope yours is loaded with everything good!

Betsey Johnson

~ You May Also Love ~ 



Tiny Finery: Gifts For Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.