"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Saturdays At Shop This


This week got away from me. Each day was punctuated with the sights and sounds of the Brussels terror attack. We never really know what a day will be bring, so let's always remember to make the best of each day! For those of you celebrating Easter this weekend....may your pretty little eggs be in one basket, and may you all have some "bunny" to love. Here's what is on my mind for the weekend.



It was International Puppy Day this week, and I missed it. If you have a pampered pet, I know you will find something fabulous at Bitch New York!
Code: easterbunny for 20% off
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Don't miss the two day Private Sale at Henri Bendel. Find savings of 30% -60%. Ends tonight. It's really good! Click HERE to get shopping and saving.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Are you a gardener? Do you love Hunter Boots? If so, the Hunter Floral Garden Clogs are just the thing for you. Talk about flower power!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I hope you enjoyed this weeks' Diane Von Furstenberg post. Now you can save 25% Sitewide at DVF! Code: FRIENDS25 Sale ends Monday. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
This week, I am super excited for these new affiliates: 
Kelly Wearstler  Terrain  and Splendid

Cocktail to try: Jelly Bean Mimosas at Food52
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Still need Easter inspiration? You will love these 8 Chic Easter Decor Ideas at My Domaine


Gift Of The Week
Dear Easter Bunny, I would love these stunning soaps, in my basket! Find them at 
Anthropologie 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
The new Versace store just opened in Chicago. The address is 933 N Rush St. It's good to have such a design icon back in the hood.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

Isharya Easter Chic Sale

~ You May Also Love ~



Spring Break Style For Kids

Have a beautiful weekend, my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.