"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Saturdays At Shop This


Are you on a Spring Break now? I am not, but in my mind, I am writing from Lake Como on this clearly chic desk. Even though tomorrow is the very first day of Spring, I have my red snow boots at the ready, with snow showers predicted. Hopefully, you had a great week. Here's a wrap up of mine......

NORDSTROM - Shop Men's Swimwear

JCrew has gone gingham in a big way. I find the Gingham Moto Jacket irresistible.  Click HERE  #musthave
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Easter is next Sunday, peeps.  I pre-shopped for you. Click HERE for all of best Bunnies, Baskets, & Beautiful Easter Gifts.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I'm super excited for three new affiliates CB2  DVF and H & M 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
It's Friends & Family time at Ralph Lauren! Save 30% on select Styles. Ends 3/23 Click HERE to get shopping and saving. Code: RLFAM30
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Looking forward to the April 17th Marimekko launch at Target. Here's a Sneak Peak.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Just when I thought I couldn't love Prince Harry any more....if you missed it, be sure to click HERE to watch his most recent interview with Robin Roberts
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Great Gifting: Looking for extraordinary gifts? You must check out IfOnly. I am talking about front row seats to Sting, Private styling sessions, wine experiences etc.  IfOnly
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
~ Fave Image Of The Week ~  



Manolo Blahnik's iconic Carolyne slingback pump turns 30 this year. Read all about it and watch a short video interview with the designer at Saks POV

Shop The Shoe Box

Have a beautiful weekend!
Oh and you might also enjoy  



Bright At Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.