"" Shop This: Beauty Of A Sale At Stila!

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Beauty Of A Sale At Stila!



'Morning, again! I just had to share a One Day Sale that  arrived in my own In Box moments ago. It's a good one.

Today Only -January 12th
Save 30% Sitewide And Get 
Free Shipping At


Code: 30OFF 
(Excludes Sale Items)

In case you haven't tried Stila before, let me fill you in. I think they make the very best Beige Shimmer Eye Shadow.  It's called Kitten.  Also beauty editors, Adele, and myself love their Waterproof Stay All Day Eyeliner. It is so easy to use. If you can write with a magic marker, you can use this liner. And finally, I can't spend a day without their Stay All Day Illuminating Beauty Balm. I use it under my foundation as a primer. Or sometimes I just wear it alone. It does a nice job of blurring lines! At these prices, you may just want to try something new.

Stila Best Sellers

Have a Beautiful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.