"" Shop This: Fa La La La La!

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Fa La La La La!




Tie a bow on me. "Shop This" is shopped out! I am sure that you are as well. I do post alot about shopping, gifting, and sparkling. That's what this blog is all about. This year I am trying to remember the real reason for the season. It's about sharing time and ourselves with the people we love. The pretty packages are lovely, the tinsel is terrific, but it's what's inside our hearts that matters now. It's a time to remember our blessings. Please know that each and everyone of you are on my personal list. Thank you for reading and shopping with me. So if you celebrate Christmas, may yours be merry and bright.  I'll leave you with some holiday images with hope that they make you smile.


Santa clearly shops with Shop This!


Who needs to hang a Christmas Stocking, when you can wear these?


Meet Someone Under The Mistletoe!



Stop and listen to the jingle bells!



Don't have a present? Wrap yourself!


The Littlest Elf
A very special Happy Birthday to "Ms. Shop This" who was born on Christmas Eve. She will always be the best Christmas present ever. I love you to the North Pole and back, Meg!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Wishing you a peaceful. loving, and joyful Holiday Season.

XOXOX

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.