"" Shop This: Vintage Appeal: Fab Finds From Paris & Beyond

Monday, November 16, 2015

Vintage Appeal: Fab Finds From Paris & Beyond



As I watched the horrific news and images from Paris last weekend, I found myself remembering everything I love about the city of lights. My thoughts drifted to my own personal possessions from France. Many of them are vintage now, which makes me cherish them even more. Proof that one can find inspiration in everything, even pain, I present a edit of vintage finds from Paris and beyond.


HERE: 17 Oldies But Goodies

Vintage Chanel Logo Belt
Funny how the initials CC or the word Chanel just doesn't bother me, yet I wouldn't wear any other initials but my own. Circa 1980's.
Nasty Gal

Hermes Wide Enamel Vintage Bracelet
And this is what you wear on Thanksgiving Day! So fabulous and collectible.
One King's Lane

Tateossian
Vintage Watch Cuff Links
Add classic polish to any look with this fab find.  The fronts are fully functioning quartz watches with white dials, Roman numerals, logo detailing, and two-hand movement.
Neiman Marcus

Vintage Plaza Athénée Ashtray
Oh the memories I have of this iconic hotel! Hotel Plaza Athénée ashtray from Paris, France. Marked on underside with "Royal Limoges" and the hotel's information.
One Kings Lane


Vintage Hollywood Regency Cocktail Server
Simply stunning! A chic cart from the late 1960's that is in near mint condition. This is an unique find. I love all of the moving pieces.  Mad Man style!
Electric Marigold At Etsy

Vintage Seltzer Glass Bottles
Beautiful bottles from Argentina dated and stamped from 1914 - 1935. What a colorful addition to any bar or kitchen!
Food52

Vintage Chanel Leather Belt Bag
Is this not the cutest? I happen to have a black Chanel belt bag from the 80's. Perfect for wearing throughout the Holiday season.
Nasty Gal

WGCA Vintage Chanel Earrings
Bold authentic vintage Chanel earrings with signature logo detailing and a sleek, polished finish. Clip-on. Why don't I own these?
Shopbop

Vintage Peel Wall Art
Handmade in Hungary, these antique peels were once used to transport pizza into a wood burning stove. Hang them on the wall, over the fireplace or in the kitchen. No two are alike.
Anthropologie

Marilyn by Norman Mailer
A first edition book published in 1973. Photographs by 24 photographers including Richard Avedon, Cecil Beaton, Elliott Erwitt, Philippe Halsman, Arnold Newman, and Bert Stern. A great gift for the book collector or Marilyn fan.
One King's Lane

Vintage Rolling Stone Magazine
Original edition featuring Mick Jagger from February 14, 1985. This is a coveted cover for any Stone's fan, like Mr. Shop This.
Free People

Vintage Oyster Fork Set Of 6
This is a fun find for the foodie in your life. Collected on the Eastern Seaboard, each set of six oyster forks boasts its own distinct design to create a truly one-of-a-kind collection of utensils.
Food52

Mesh Necklace With Vintage Brooch
From one of my favorite jewelry designers, Lulu Frost, this is a transformative piece. Wear it with the brooch, without or add your own. Vintage deco detachable brooch c. 1920 on antique silver-plated brass mesh. Each brooch is a one-of-a-kind vintage piece, therefore style will vary.
Lulu Frost

Vintage Christofle Silver Plate Ice Bucket from The Hotel Ritz in Lisbon
I love hotel silver, and it is one of my favorite gifts to give. Just think of the celebrations this beautiful bucket has seen.
Curiosity Vintage At Etsy

Hermes Pink Suitcase Scarf
Perfect for the world traveller! I have not seen this scarf before, and I believe it to be a rare print.
One King's Lane

Vintage Chanel Bucket Bag
The Bucket bag is back this year, so what's old is new again. This circa 1990's bag is said to be in a great vintage condition.

Vintage Chanel Cardigan
The Aimee Cardi is oh so French girl chic! Circa 90's.
Nasty Gal

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Vintage Chanel at Nasty Gal!

~ You May Also Enjoy ~



All Things French & Fabulous



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.