"" Shop This: Going Places ~ Getaway With Style

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Going Places ~ Getaway With Style


I just booked one set of Holiday air travel tickets, and have another pair to go. These plans make me think that I really need a new "spinner" type of wheeled suitcase.  Love mine but it only has 2 wheels and is difficult to maneuver. Important to know, it is a fact that hotel and airline upgrades are indeed given to people who are dressed the part.  So, sometimes, it pays to look like you are going first class!





Elliott New York Triplets
Water resistant, fade proof and easily cleaned with mild soap and warm water, this set of three bags will keep you organized in high style!
AHAlife


Chic Travel Coordinates
My experience with this brand, allows me to state just how comfortable these warm ups are.  I love that the set has been elevated with gold tone hardware. The definition of comfy chic.
Boston Proper



Classic Quilted Carrier
And why shouldn't Fido travel is style? It's faux but super fabulous.
Bitch New York


Henri Bendel Travel Collection
Travel like a New Yorker with a stylish selection from every woman's playground......
Henri Bendel

LIMITED TIME ONLY! $50 Off $250, $100 Off Every $400 You Spend. Free Shipping On All Orders.

GiGi New York Haircalf Duffel
Go a little wild and pack your animal magnetism for the next adventure. This gorgeous duffel comes with a personalized luggage tag.
Neiman Marcus


Terreno Reversible Tote
If you want a bag that holds everything, here it is. Made of vegan leather, it is an affordable way to add perfect polish to any travel outfit. Get two looks for the price of one. Many more colors available.
Anthropologie


Chanel Coco Madmoiselle Twist and Spray
I must admit that I have ulterior motives for including this travel spray in the edit. Mr. Shop This loves to gift me with my favorite fragrance of all time. As sweet as he is, this is the bottle(s) that I really want. Perfect for travel, as the glass will not break within the enamel case. They are TSA approved because each one is within the liquid limits. You will love it!
Nordstrom




Travel By Land Candles
Who really likes the fragrance of a hotel room? Unless it is the Ritz, I really just want to erase any lingering chemical cleaning products or scents of a previous guest. This is why I enjoy traveling with a candle or two.  I found these highly rated travel tins on sale for less than $10 at 


Bric's Bellagio Collection
No more confusion at baggage claim. Lightweight, luxe, and lovely in all of your favorite colors.


Hayden-Harnett
Function meets fashion and they both win. Pick your perfect color and style. Oh the places you will go!


Lipault Paris Luggage
I have long admired this French line of luggage. The colors, as you can see, are anything but boring. They are super lightweight, fold flat for storage, and comes with a storage case. Isn't it great? Shopbop has a few pieces on sale. You can find a big selection at
Zappos


Ikase Luggage
Your luggage doesn't have to look like that of every person on your flight. These cases add some fun to your travel day.
Bluefly

And
Don't miss the One Kings Lane Travel Edit! Click HERE 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 



Everything You Need - Your Source for New York


~ You May Also Enjoy ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.