"" Shop This: Second Skin: Meet The Nudes

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Second Skin: Meet The Nudes

(Via Christian Louboutin)

The moment I saw this image, I knew that this Monday, I was going nude. Settle down, I am talking beige, here. Christian Louboutin states: “Nude shoes go with everything and allow you to wear any handbag or accessory you want.”  And that is exactly why I like the color, especially moving into Fall. White stands out, and nude blends with everything. For this edit, nude comes in various light shades of beige.

Barneys New York

HERE: 15 Nearly Perfect Nudes


Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies Patent Pumps
Some would call these the perfect pump. 
Barney's New York


Leather Motorcycle Jacket
The moto jacket, re-imagined and longer. The rose gold hardware really elevates the look.
Free People


Bobbi Brown Beige Shimmer Brick Compact
This is my dessert island beauty must have. It creates a candlelight glow to your complexion. I use it as my blush and sometimes eyeshadow. No glitter. Just a very soft shimmer.
Nordstrom


Christian Louboutin The Nudes
I make a point to only wear a nude to white shade on my own nails. In doing so, you don't have to worry about matching your lipstick. The designer nail polish is luxe, glossy, and the color stays true. It better be for the price!
Saks Fifth Avenue


Kate Spade
The perfect watch to wear for dress or work.
Zappos Couture


Sergio Rossi’s Mermaid Swarovski Crystal Booties
Beyond beautiful, these booties are made for walking into my closet! Actually, both the heel and the price is a bit high for this girl, but if you can, do it! Available in nude or black.
Saks Fifth Avenue


Tracy Reese Yuca Tunic
This is how you stay and look cool on warm September days. Wear it now with bare legs. Add leggings in September and throughout the Fall.
Anthropologie


 
Wolford Satin Touch
The perfect hosiery for every day and every occasion. They are transparent with a glamorous sheen. They come is 30 chic shades, but my two fave nudes are Cosmetic (top) or Gobi (bottom) The Gobi is great if you want to match a tan. Super comfy and long lasting!
Wolford


Charlotte Tilbury Perfect Nude Kiss Set
Yes, I do think this set is perfect. I only wear a nude lip and I would be happy to wear each of these. Sold exclusively at
Nordstrom


Diane Von Furstenberg Lace Dress 
Where couldn't you wear this simple little number? I especially like the exposed 2 way zipper in the back.
Neiman Marcus


Holly Cat Eye Sunglasses
Classically fashionable. Click and enlarge to see the pretty striations 
Henri Bendel

$25 off every $150 Full Price Order + Free special edition Tote with $300 purchase.


Miryam Tote Shaffer Los Angeles
A classic shape with clean lines and a terrific tassel. This "go with anything" bag will always look elegant.
AHAlife


Tilda Sweater
One of AllSaints "Most Wanted" and I see why. What a versatile piece. Available in three neutral colors.
AllSaints




Large Acrylic Block Monogram Necklace 
What a fun piece to give or get as a gift. Available in more colors than I can count.
Bauble Bar


Salvatore Ferragamo Ankle Boots
The gold hardware and chunky heel really updates this luxe leather boot.
Stylebop





~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

~ You May Also Enjoy ~



All Things French & Fabulous


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.