"" Shop This: Just Wanted To Say......

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Just Wanted To Say......


As you might imagine, I write each blog post the day (and night) before it is published. Today I woke to Mr. Shop This announcing that he was working from home. How nice was that? It was all good, but forget finding the time to blog! So instead, I thought I would just take the time to say

Thank You


To You, my loyal readers and followers. You have no idea how happy it makes me to wake up each day and find new products and stylish sales to bring to you. Thank you for being there. Your support means the world to me!  Without you, Shop This would be..... simply Shopped Out!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Before I go...there is one little piece of business. Saks came up with a Surprise Summer Sale Yesterday. It lasts only two days, and today is your last chance to save up to 75%


Alexander Wang's Twist-Drape Satin Halter Dress is one of my favorite finds. (Not that I could wear it) Shop the sale today and see what you can find for you, your family, and your home.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.