"" Shop This: Before I Unplug........

Friday, July 24, 2015

Before I Unplug........



......I want to share two very special sales. I am heading to the country for a "Big Chill" weekend at my sister's. How fun is that? If the weather doesn't rain on our parade, it will be 72 hours of fun in the sun, poolside play, and re-connecting with old friends.  I hope your weekend plans are fun and relaxing, too.



Stila Lips
Today Only! 25% Off Lipsticks, Lip Glazes and More + FREE SHIPPING! Use code LIP25 at checkout 7/24/15. Excludes sale items. If you love a nude shade, "Kitten" is a fabulous peachy nude.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Flash Sale: 30% Off Select Full Price Styles
Ends Mon 7/27 @ midnight EST.
Boston Proper

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


Blackberry Prosecco Popsicle
Sunday Brunch On A Stick. I just had to give you one recipe, and it is a good one!
Endless Summer

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Cheers To Your Weekend! Back in Business Next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.