"" Shop This: The Max(i) Factor

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Max(i) Factor

Via Inslee


The maxi continues to be Summer's "go to" dress.  I can see why. It's effortlessly chic. Just throw it on and go. The fabrics are lightweight and loose. Even with their length, a maxi is often so much cooler than a pant. I think most of us enjoy feeling a bit Bohemian and free spirited in the warmer months. The maxi is just fun, and appears to never go out of style. Isn't it time to update your collection? 





HERE: 15 Marvelous Maxi's

BB Dakota 'Deklyn' Maxi Dress
Let the sunshine in with this bright and bold dress. Important to know that it is under $100 and up to $20 less than other stores are selling it for. It pays to shop around!
Nordstrom



Chloe Silk Voile Maxi
As seen on the runways, this is how I like a maxi best. Love the flowing fabric worn with flat sandals. Now reduced by 30%.
Matches Fashion


Strapless Sequin Maxi 
This sale style is poolside perfect.
Boston Proper


Ralph Lauren Collection
The Polka Dot silk Clarissa dress is both charming and chic. It's pricey but a great bargain as it has been reduced by over $1,000.
Ralph Lauren


The Slimming Maxi Dress
This dress had me at "slimming." I also loved the solid sophisticated colors and the addition of the optional sash, which gives an optical illusion.
Soft Surroundings


Alice + Olivia Yulisa Maxi
I just love this dress and its' sunset colors.
Alice + Olivia


Mara Hoffman
This may be my favorite of the entire edit. The colors are soft but sensational. The back of the dress is even better than the front. This sporty but sophisticated number also features pockets. That's fun!
Zappos



Michael Stars Gauze Maxi

I would live in these dresses. As a matter of fact, I think I need both them. It is very hard to find a long sleeve maxi, to boot.  I would wear it as a swim coverup, lounging in the house, and on the patio!
Michael Stars


FP One Tilda Choker Maxi
Only sold thru Free People, this is what my maxi dreams are made of. So tribal chic!
Free People


Darccy Layered Maxi Skirt
Layers of scalloped lace on this peek a boo skirt is really very pretty for such a budget buy! 
ASOS


Rebecca Taylor Dip Dye Maxi
The partial tie at he waist gives this dress almost a two piece look. Sensational in silk.
Scoop NYC


Amanda Uprichard Gisele Maxi
Garden party perfect in a stunning silk watercolor print. This dress can be worn day or night.
Bloomingdale's


Miss Blumarine
For fashion forward tweens! I would totally wear this dress. How about you?


Donna Karan Broomstick Skirt
This skirt features a rollable Jersey waistband and stretch georgette bottom. The dip dye fabric is delicious! The tops are on sale, as well.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~




~ You May Also Enjoy ~




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.