"" Shop This: Foodie Friday: Stay Warm With Breakfast In Bed

Friday, January 16, 2015

Foodie Friday: Stay Warm With Breakfast In Bed


It's a holiday weekend, and many of you will have a day off on Monday. Why not stay in bed? The last time I had breakfast served in bed, was by the butler at The Lanesborough Hotel in London.  It was a royal experience! Memories of serving "Miss Shop This" breakfast in bed daily.  Many thought it was indulgent, but for me, it was a lovely way to start off anyone's day. 



HERE: 20 Bed Worthy Breakfasts

Free Shipping on Bedding orders over $199 at Echo Design! Shop fresh, exciting, and beautiful bedding now!


Scrambled Eggs With Truffles
Wow worthy! What a pretty preparation. Anything with truffles has got to be delicious!

Tiramisu French Toast
To me, French Toast is just the best thing one can make with sliced bread. In this case, it's sliced challah bread. Beyond rich, this recipe is a must try.
Heather Christo


Goat Cheese Spinach Frittata
Every picture tells a story. This one tells three. First I think it might be an ad for Le Creuset Cookware. This egg dish is baked in one of their Mini Cocottes, which comes in several colors.  The original recipe is Martha Stewart's. Click below to see what was changed up.
Dishes and Details


Baked Blueberry Sour Cream Donuts
Almost too pretty to eat. They call for a donut pan which can be found at Sur La Table
Baking A Moment


Fruit Medley With Yoghurt, Honey and Nuts
A beautiful way to start the day. Serve it with a champagne cocktail.

Eggs En Cocotte, Spinach Puree and Prosciutto Fingers
Could a breakfast look more stylish? These get easier with frozen spinach.
House and Garden UK


Peanut Butter & Chocolate Scones – Low Carb and Gluten-Free
These little pretties are for my sister and little Miss Shop This. Yum!
All Day I Dream About Food


Easy Skillet Cinnamon Rolls With Salted Caramel
Oh did I say it is all topped with pecan cream cheese? I bet these sure beat those rolls that squeeze out of a popping can!
The Wicked Noodle


German Pancake With Lemon And Sugar
Add a bit of drama to the breakfast tray with this lovely dish. A little something different without syrup.
Gourmet Traveller


Banana French Toast with Chocolate And Salted Caramel
It just doesn't get any yummier than this! The bread is brioche, which sounds very interesting.
The Carousel


Burnt Orange, Maple And Candied Walnut Porridge
Made with roasted oranges (don't they sound yummy?) this dish offers a variety of textures and flavors. The best part of the recipe, is that it takes only 15 minutes to make! A little something different.
Butter and Brioche


Potato and Green Garlic Crustless Quiche with Goat Cheese, Gruyère, and Chives {Gluten-Free}
A beautiful egg dish that can adapt to the type of veggies you prefer.
Bon Jon Gourmet


Butterscotch Coffee
This recipe couldn't be easier, with only 5 ingredients. I don't even drink coffee and I would certainly try this.
Taste Of Home


Glazed Apple Fritters
Deep fried and stuffed with sweet cinnamon apples. What a treat!
The Kitchn


Blueberry Buckle Coffee Cake
A cake without frosting to me, is not a cake - unless you want to call it "coffee cake." This recipe is frosted with a deep crumb topping, which does sound delish.
Simply Suzanne's


Cotija Guacamole and Chorizo Eggs Benedict
A recipe that had me at "Chipotle Lime Sauce."  So many great ingredients, this is a triple threat winner!


Frumple Cakes
If anyone has dined at The Original Pancake House, you are familiar with 49'RS. I believe that this recipe resembles them, but not in presentation. It's my favorite item on the menu, so I know I would love these sweet frumpled crepes!
Confession Of A Cookbook Queen


Bacon, Egg, and Toast Cups
The all American breakfast gets an upgrade, and it couldn't be easier.
Martha Stewart


Belgian Waffles with Whipped Lemon Ricotta and Blackberries
Now this is something, I have not tried. Pretty fancy shmancy, right?
The Kitchen Whisperer

Carrot Cake Mini Stacks With Cream Cheese Frosting
One of my all time favorite cakes has got to be Carrot Cake. Turn that recipe into a pancake, and I know that I would love it. These are layered with frosting. OMG!
Neighbor Food Blog

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 





~ You May Also Enjoy ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.